What do you look for in a date/mate/love?

13 Jul 2010 19:54 #21 by BaconLover

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2010 21:03 #22 by Sunshine Girl

HEARTLESS wrote: I look for a big pair of (eyes), legs that end in beautiful, firm (feet), and a tight, slim little (pony tail?).

That was funny! lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

13 Jul 2010 22:56 #23 by CC
Have to agree on the sense of humor. Ya gotta make me laugh.

24 Sep 2010 14:20 #24 by Grace
Sense of humor is a must. I have to be able to say what I want and know that my friend is catching the Witt. So many people here is Denver have missed some of my classic statements.

Actually, the people who get me are over the top intellects. They are brainy people who rock back and forth while digging a pen into their palm types. These are the type of people that work for the Office of Management and Budget at the White House. It is true. They get me.

I had a tee shirt that read, “I live on another planet but it is okay because they know me here.”

The tee was stolen.

Link

Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

19 Oct 2010 10:12 #25 by lionshead2010
Sadly I don't see, "nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store" as one of the options. I guess I'll just pick "other".

19 Oct 2010 10:20 #26 by serenity
You forgot to add: Nymphomaniac who owns liquor store & with a 62" flat screen TV. May as well go for the gold!

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

19 Oct 2010 10:21 #27 by lionshead2010

19 Oct 2010 10:50 #28 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What do you look for in a date/mate/love?
:VeryScared:

19 Oct 2010 10:53 #29 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Oct 2010 21:14 #30 by RY
first there needs to be the "spark" (meaning attraction)....and it needs to stay...unconditional love, then commitment, trust, respect and honesty, fun, a sense of humor and adventure, similar lifestyles, interests, open communication... I don't believe in opposites attract, been there, done that, it does not work in the long run. One of my favorite quotes "...instead of gazing at each other, try focusing on the same direction (goals, dreams)..." (something like that), kindness, support and understanding, being able to give and receive love, being there for each other for better or worse - yes, very old fashioned values. Has worked for my parents for 60 years, they were very happy that way till death did part them. :heart: :heart: :heart: I am still hopeful :crossed:

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds