DOG FOR SALE

23 Sep 2011 16:54 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
DOG FOR SALE was created by UNDER MODERATION
We have a very special dog. It's a ultra pure bred Rhodesian Ridgeback, she was born in South Africa and brought over as a puppy for breeding here in this country. I obtained her from the original owner 2 years ago to settle a personal debt. He owed me $2800 and I settled for the dog partly because I liked the dog, and partlly because I the feared dead beat was about skip out of the country. I could'nt be happier except for one thing. She only eats certified PRIME hamburger. She would probably eat any kind of hamburger but we only have ground meat from Certified Prime animals in the house. Weve tried every canned dog food imaginable, weve tried those Costco meatballs, weve tried chicken tenders, weve tried Pork lion and even smoked Brisket and Lobster. She will not eat it. Chicken livers or bacon? Forget it, she won't have any of it. Only hamburger. What a pain in the ass it is to fry up burger every morning and then clean a greasy pan...If anybodies interested I'm willing to seell her for $4000. We have all the papers and litters by her could fetch as much as $20,000. This is a champion bloodline, and we will require the pick of her first litter.

Serious Inquries only

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2011 16:57 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic DOG FOR SALE
Is she housebroken?

23 Sep 2011 17:04 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic DOG FOR SALE

jmc wrote: Is she housebroken?

Oh definately..Never pissed or crapped in the house once in two years..She's a very clean dog. It's a catdog, she acts like a cat. They call them Lion Hounds and I swear they are decendants of lions..They way she sits, and acts..Its just like a lion. I've already had a few people express interest so you better hurry

23 Sep 2011 17:05 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
btw, she doesn't look like the inbred box headed Rhodisians usually found in America..Very sleek, very classy and she doesn't bark. Ever

23 Sep 2011 17:14 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
She could beat a greyhound in a 5000 meter race..More stamina

http://www.petwave.com/~/media/Images/Center/Breed/Dogs/Hound%20Group/Rhodesian%20Ridgeback/Rhodesian_Ridgeback_Running.ashx

23 Sep 2011 17:17 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic DOG FOR SALE
rofllol

BTW, you do realize that this thread belongs in the Classifieds section, right? tongue: (If you were actually serious about selling a dog, that is). :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Sep 2011 20:32 #7 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic DOG FOR SALE
VL isn't house broke yet.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Sep 2011 20:37 #8 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic DOG FOR SALE

Very sleek, very classy and she doesn't bark. Ever

The exact opposite of her owner :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 Sep 2011 20:41 #9 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic DOG FOR SALE
COSTCO sells Certified Prime hamburger?

VL, you may have forgotten but you pulled this Rhodesian Ridgeback stunt on another website a number of years ago. I hope this isn't a sign that you've run out of material.

23 Sep 2011 20:45 #10 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic DOG FOR SALE

I hope this isn't a sign that you've run out of material.

The dogs, assuming he has any, keep him supplied with material. :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds