Dumb parade today

25 Sep 2011 08:59 - 25 Sep 2011 09:05 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Dumb parade today was created by UNDER MODERATION
Is there anything more asinine than this traffic jam/parade on 285 today? How does inconveniencing everyone honor anybody..?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2011 09:04 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Dumb parade today
If this thing makes me home late for the Packers Bears game today somebody in the parade is gonna pay somehow..

25 Sep 2011 09:11 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Dumb parade today
I wouldn't characterize it as "dumb" but I agree the traffic from any of these large events is a hassle, whether this one or the various bike races. I just plan my day around it and avoid the hassle.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Sep 2011 09:18 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Dumb parade today

Vice Lord wrote: Is there anything more asinine than this traffic jam/parade on 285 today? How does inconveniencing everyone honor anybody..?

VL....I KNOW you are BSing and trying to start something :wink: ....DUDE, chill out,if it wasnt' this event, it would be
the lookey-lou's for the annual aspen turning in the mountains......it is what it is......have a glass of champagne and CHILL..... :sunshine:

25 Sep 2011 09:20 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
I had 3 kids in the school that day and for 6 hours I did'nt know if they were alive or dead....Why would I wanna think about that crap every freakin year? It's like 911- lets all dwell on one of the worst days of our lives...And these bikers in their dumb costumes are such phony's..What do they care? Go have a picnic somewhere, but get off the freaking road

25 Sep 2011 09:22 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

homeagain wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Is there anything more asinine than this traffic jam/parade on 285 today? How does inconveniencing everyone honor anybody..?

VL....I KNOW you are BSing and trying to start something :wink: ....DUDE, chill out,if it wasnt' this event, it would be
the lookey-lou's for the annual aspen turning in the mountains......it is what it is......have a glass of champagne and CHILL..... :sunshine:

Alright..But seriously, I hate crap like this..It seems so dis·in·gen·u·ous to me...If I were Emily's family i'd say...Stop, enough already

25 Sep 2011 09:39 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Dumb parade today
In away I can agree with VL, they just won't let that girl RIP. same as 9-11 let em rest let's move on.

25 Sep 2011 10:32 #8 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Dumb parade today

Martin Ent Inc wrote: In away I can agree with VL, they just won't let that girl RIP. same as 9-11 let em rest let's move on.

BUT see, IF you take the detached view(looking down from the vast expanse we know as the galaxy) her EXIT from this planet was
her mission. The ultimate good/improvement/awareness for schools across the nation was her mission.....she accomplished that mission
and left......JMO It was the act that created a new paradigm for awareness.

25 Sep 2011 10:56 #9 by Residenttroll returns
I enjoyed my motorcycle ride today especially knowing I ticked off VL.

25 Sep 2011 11:25 #10 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dumb parade today
/I think you guys are wrong. Everyone grieves in different ways and this is a good cause. Just like 9/11. It was a traumatic event for the community and dealing with traffic once a year is not the end of the world.

And anyone that makes light of what that girl went through is going to have to deal with me.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds