Picnic Dates (Saturday 8/?/11)

23 May 2010 10:52 #11 by ShilohLady
Burro races: Fairplay is last FULL weekend in July (through Sunday) and Leadville is the first FULL weekend in August (to include Friday). That means that there is a week in between this year but not always.

edited to add: Can you tell jf1acai and I work together A LOT ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 17:24 #12 by homeagain
:sunshine: :thumbsup: We're in.......let us know,Duck is out of town off and on so when things are firmed up we will know if it's good.

23 May 2010 17:39 #13 by Sunshine Girl
I think Rockdoc is available Aug. 7th - Aug. 16th. Kinda of tight I know. Sorry.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 18:39 #14 by ShilohLady
How about Saturday, Aug 14?

23 May 2010 18:40 #15 by Sunshine Girl
That would work for us Shilo!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 18:56 #16 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Picnic Dates (Saturday 8/?/11)
That works for me.

23 May 2010 19:01 #17 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: I would love to come to the picnic, but I can't make it on Aug 1 or Aug 22. Race days. And not burros. :wink:

The llama/burro days in Fairplay are always in July. This is from the Burro Days website "Always held during the last weekend in July, the 62nd Annual Burro Days will take place on Saturday, July 24 and Sunday, July 25, 2010." Guess they didn't check the calendar this year? (Or it could be because July ends on a Saturday.)

How about another weekend in August?

Speaking of these dates and others, can anyone who knows of certain events go to the calander and click on add new events so they can be added to the calendar? It may help in looking to put together an event such as this picnic.

23 May 2010 19:03 #18 by The Viking
Anything after July 18th works for me BTW.

23 May 2010 19:13 #19 by Wayne Harrison
That would work for me too. I leave on Aug. 17 to take Margaret to college (two day drive).

23 May 2010 19:29 #20 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Picnic Dates (Saturday 8/?/11)
I was wondering when you would be heading out.Let's see if it is good for most others and then we can nail it down. I spent the day working out in the yard getting her ready for the big day

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds