Picnic Dates (Saturday 8/?/11)

24 May 2010 19:33 #41 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Picnic Dates (Saturday 8/?/11)
Can I be Jaws?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 19:35 #42 by The Viking
You guys are cracking me up!! rofllol lol :CryingLOL: And no videos allowed!! :nono:

24 May 2010 19:40 #43 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote: You guys are cracking me up!! rofllol lol :CryingLOL: And no videos allowed!! :nono:

:popcorn: :link: :youwish: :can't hear :Censored :sissies

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

24 May 2010 21:08 #44 by ScienceChic

serenity wrote: Question - What's a DD? Also, don't worry, I can be the designated "sober one." I can take notes or videos of the proceedings just in case you don't remember how many tables you danced on and what you were wearing/not wearing. No problem, I just love to be of service! Emoticon time!!! :shots: :Drunk: :Exactly: :bump: :sissies :protest: :Whatever: :whiteflag: :Singing: :grouphug:

DD - Designated Driver, which is usually what I am.

BTW - can we bring family to the picnic (ie kids)?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2010 21:15 #45 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

serenity wrote: Question - What's a DD? Also, don't worry, I can be the designated "sober one." I can take notes or videos of the proceedings just in case you don't remember how many tables you danced on and what you were wearing/not wearing. No problem, I just love to be of service! Emoticon time!!! :shots: :Drunk: :Exactly: :bump: :sissies :protest: :Whatever: :whiteflag: :Singing: :grouphug:

DD - Designated Driver, which is usually what I am.

BTW - can we bring family to the picnic (ie kids)?

I will be bringing all of my boys. Jack, Johnny, Jose and Bud. :biggrin: :shots:

24 May 2010 21:16 #46 by The Viking
I just realized that I am sounding like a lush. I am not FYI.

24 May 2010 21:35 #47 by serenity
Uh..sure, Viking. Whatever you say........

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

25 May 2010 06:55 #48 by pacamom

The Viking wrote: I just realized that I am sounding like a lush. I am not FYI.

So you are not FYI. What are you really? Oh yeah, probably just the beer talking......................

25 May 2010 07:12 #49 by Sunshine Girl

pacamom wrote:

So you are not FYI. What are you really? Oh yeah, probably just the beer talking......................

rofllol lol :thedrink: :kitty: Ok the kitty smilie makes no sense but I was dying to use it. :biggrin: Unless, of course, it means "Good Kitty." :wink: :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 22:05 #50 by ScienceChic

The first step to dealing with a problem is having awareness and recognizing that you do indeed have a problem - you're well on your way Viking! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds