Picnic Dates (Saturday 8/?/11)

24 May 2010 11:07 #31 by The Viking
At the pace of the last 4 days we will be at 200 members by the next weekend!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 16:30 #32 by EddieWess

WayneHarrison wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Becky wrote: I think we should call them bound-togethers.

Love it!! I was trying to come up with a clever name!

I guess that makes us all Bounders.

I just as soon be a cad as aopposed to a bounder.

24 May 2010 17:59 #33 by serenity
For what it's worth, I'm always available. BTW - I like "the Out of Bounders."

:scared: :VeryScared: :) :thumbsup: :heart: :Crying: :yeahthat: rofllol :Whistle lol lol lol lol

(oh, and I also like emoticons)

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

24 May 2010 18:00 #34 by The Viking
I like that too.

24 May 2010 18:04 #35 by ScienceChic
I'm good any weekend in August as long as it's an afternoon get together - my son is enrolled in a reading program at Regis University on Saturdays starting in July to help get him back on track for school. I also have an easy-up if you need yet another!

Smaller get-togethers earlier at a restaurant/bar - cool! Maybe I can get that scotch in Viking after all! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2010 18:14 #36 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: I'm good any weekend in August as long as it's an afternoon get together - my son is enrolled in a reading program at Regis University on Saturdays starting in July to help get him back on track for school. I also have an easy-up if you need yet another!

Smaller get-togethers earlier at a restaurant/bar - cool! Maybe I can get that scotch in Viking after all! :)

Too dangerous. I open up too much on Scotch. My skeletons come dancing out of the closet.

24 May 2010 18:20 #37 by ScienceChic
Well, after 2 glasses of wine I'm falling asleep so it's likely I won't remember a thing! And I like scotch too - hits me like a warm ton of bricks... Definitely need a DD!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2010 18:32 #38 by serenity
Question - What's a DD? Also, don't worry, I can be the designated "sober one." I can take notes or videos of the proceedings just in case you don't remember how many tables you danced on and what you were wearing/not wearing. No problem, I just love to be of service! Emoticon time!!! :shots: :Drunk: :Exactly: :bump: :sissies :protest: :Whatever: :whiteflag: :Singing: :grouphug:

24 May 2010 18:41 #39 by Wayne Harrison

serenity wrote: For what it's worth, I'm always available. BTW - I like "the Out of Bounders."

:scared: :VeryScared: :) :thumbsup: :heart: :Crying: :yeahthat: rofllol :Whistle lol lol lol lol

(oh, and I also like emoticons)

My name's Bound.

285 Bound. :gleeful:

24 May 2010 19:30 #40 by serenity
lol

Yeah - and I'm Miss Money Sheckle

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds