285Bound Community Pot Luck Picnic 8/14/10 RSVP

13 Aug 2010 19:51 #111 by serenity
ok Chocolove - you got it - I see your point! I don't want to see the name tag VIKING and immediately prejudge him to be a booze hound of immense proportions!!!! Yup - I agree! :wink:

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2010 20:13 #112 by Grady

Wayne Harrison wrote: If any has a backpacking backpack I could borrow for a week or so and is coming to the picnic, please let me know.

Thanks!

let me know if you still need one, I've got a couple, you can use, they are not new and might have a few elk blood stains but nothing to be concerned about. :biggrin:

13 Aug 2010 20:19 #113 by chocolove
I will be bringing mine...it is from the Marlboro miles but there aren't any Marlboro labels on them. They are internal frames so they might be too large. Wayne isn't that big of a man...not sure how tall but Billy could handle them before he left so they could be ok. They do have a ton of room but you can't adjust them.

13 Aug 2010 20:32 #114 by chocolove
Hey, I have an idea...how about if you play an instrument you bring it and maybe we can all make some music(noise) together too? Hmmmmm maybe I need to make another stop at the store for s'more material?

14 Aug 2010 07:45 #115 by Runnergirl
Great idea! My plan is to stop in at the picnic this afternoon then maybe hit the Fairplay Bead Festival. :sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

14 Aug 2010 09:17 #116 by Wayne Harrison
Bringing several large cans of Bush's Beans. Figured they'd go well with the meat.

14 Aug 2010 13:31 #117 by V_A
I wish there was a web cam for this event, so we could watch the conspiracy against the Park County government live :)

14 Aug 2010 14:54 #118 by gmelton
Is it to late to RSVP, thinking the plans we (wife and I = 2) had for today will fall apart...can try and thaw out a couple packs of hotdogs unless something else is needed (dont be shy about that...hot dogs are boring). That is if any one is monitoring the forum lol .

14 Aug 2010 15:20 #119 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285Bound Community Pot Luck Picnic 8/14/10 RSVP
I am sure you can go over there no problem. They would love to have you.

14 Aug 2010 17:18 #120 by pacamom
Becky,
Thanks for being a wonderful hostess and opening up your home to us. I had a great time. Met some people I had never met, and visited with some old friends. I even got to meet gmelton on my way out. Hey gee - I hope you had a good time and got to meet a lot of folks.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds