285Bound Community Pot Luck Picnic 8/14/10 RSVP

15 Aug 2010 07:45 #141 by CC
Sorry you couldn't stay longer to. Hope your evening turned out wonderful. It sounded like an amazing date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2010 08:25 #142 by MellowYellow
Thanks SO MUCH for hosting the most FUN party ever!!! :thumbsup: We had a wonderful time meeting lots of new folks, seeing some we hadn't seen for awhile and eating WAY TOO MUCH!  :Thanks: again!

15 Aug 2010 13:20 #143 by jf1acai
Thanks to Becky and Bruce and everyone else who contributed to making this a great party!

I really enjoyed meeting so many people, and being surprised by who was behind some of the nics :wink:

And I haven't had so much fun around a camp.. errr, cooking fire in years! :)

:thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 Aug 2010 13:36 #144 by chocolove
That was an amazing good time. Thank you so much Becky for hosting it! It was great to put some faces to names/nicks. I doubt I will remember everyone though! A lot of people and a ton of food!

15 Aug 2010 16:56 #145 by ScienceChic
A huge thank you to Becky and Bruce from us too! Your place is beautiful and we liked the fountain the best! (Well, Nico liked the trampoline best actually).

We had a fantastic time catching up with a former neighbor and meeting new friends. There were a few people missing who we were hoping to meet so maybe next time (VL- would you feel safer around everyone if it was at my house?). :)

There was a ton of food - can we help chip in on the cost?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Aug 2010 17:46 #146 by Local_Historian
I love the tin foil hats- looks like you all had a great time!

16 Aug 2010 14:08 #147 by RivendaleFarms
Becky, thank you so much - as a hostess you rock and I have a serious case of level-ground-with-grass-envy! You have a beautiful home and it was so great to meet everyone! (Although between living in Jeffco and a token Liberal to boot, I was sorely outnumbered..... :biggrin: ) The turnout was terrific and the food was great!! Thanks also for taking such good care of the hubby after I left - he had a great time, too! Ok, I'm out of exclamation points now.

Thanks again so much.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

16 Aug 2010 14:36 #148 by serenity
Hey Rivendale Farms!!!! Nice to meet you - a fellow Democrat. However, I would vote for Tancredo. That would be the first time in my life I might vote non-Democrat! :Off Topic

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

16 Aug 2010 16:12 #149 by RivendaleFarms
:yikes:

Back on topic.....

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

16 Aug 2010 16:25 #150 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285Bound Community Pot Luck Picnic 8/14/10 RSVP
Rivendale, I wanted to meet you. I know that we are going to have alot to talk about and you know what I mean.
:WWE:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds