285Bound Community Pot Luck Picnic 8/14/10 RSVP

14 Aug 2010 20:40 #131 by serenity
Hey Greedy - nice to meet you too! Renaud - that was a turtle chocolate caramel cream pie and you're just lucky I left some for everyone else!

Becky, el Cheferino, I had a ball, even though your other half almost smacked me upside the head when he was moving the table from the deck to the grassy area. I was busy spying on the Republicans, being a Democrat myself...at least until I get into the voting booth...

Your home and land are beautiful and I would KILLLLL for that grill! The sound system rocked! I'm always an early leaver, but I stayed and mingled, ate, talked, and ate a lot longer than usual.

Thanks for having all of us over for the 1st Annual 285Bound get together. :heart:

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2010 20:46 #132 by ShilohLady

14 Aug 2010 20:47 #133 by ShilohLady

14 Aug 2010 20:49 #134 by ShilohLady

14 Aug 2010 20:50 #135 by ShilohLady

14 Aug 2010 21:29 #136 by CC
Hi Guys....Thanks so much for coming today. We did have some serious fun today. I loved meeting all of you and look forward to building friendships that will be with all of us for a lifetime.
SOOOOOOOOO much food. Holy Cow. Anyone want to come back over for lunch tomorrow. Shiloh.....great pictures.
I think we should make the very first one our official website picture.
They just look.....285bound

14 Aug 2010 22:10 #137 by ColoradoXprss
Becky and your better half...(sorry we didn't get formally introduced so I'm sorry I don't know his name) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for hosting such a wonder Picnic and get together. It was really a fun time and meeting lots of new people and putting names with faces was really nice. Seeing folks that we haven't seen in years and getting reaquainted was lots of fun as well. The food was unbelievable...and SOOOOO much of it. Again...thank you for extending the invitation...we love your house, the property and my hubby is in line to KILLLLLL for that "GRILL"!!!!!! Oh yeah and he wants your outdoor SOUND SYSTEM TOO!!!!!!

You Rocked it Becky!!! WTG!!!!!!

14 Aug 2010 22:21 #138 by Sunshine Girl
Looks like we missed a great party. What beautiful pictures!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 Aug 2010 06:59 #139 by HEARTLESS
Thanks for the great party.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Aug 2010 07:40 #140 by Photo-fish
Thank you Becky & Bruce for a very good time. Wished I could have stayed later. The tin hat contest looked fun.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds