What is your favorite fruit? Poll

20 Feb 2012 03:26 #1 by CinnamonGirl
What is your favorite fruit? Poll was created by CinnamonGirl
Just a friendly poll. Blueberries are really good for your brain and skin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Feb 2012 08:41 #2 by ScienceChic
Raspberries, peaches, then strawberries. The only common fruit I don't like are plums.

I'm going to give my strawberry plants one more year to produce something, then they are going to make way for a bigger asparagus patch if they under-perform again. My raspberries are going to town that I've been planting along my fence since we moved in - yea! A peach tree would be fun, but I don't know how well it would do here (I know western and northern CO are great growing conditions for them, but haven't seen them for sale like I've seen many other kinds of fruit trees), I have to look into that.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Feb 2012 08:53 #3 by LOL
Peaches, Plums, Rasberries, Strawberries. Grapes too! Not crazy about apples or bananas.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Feb 2012 08:57 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What is your favorite fruit? Poll
I forgot plums and grapes

20 Feb 2012 13:12 #5 by Mtn Gramma
I like all types of fruit. LOVE cantaloupe but am a little hesitant to buy it now. Apricots when nice and ripe are great, too.

20 Feb 2012 13:15 #6 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic What is your favorite fruit? Poll
I hate cantaloupe but I realize I like watermelon too.

20 Feb 2012 14:12 #7 by ComputerBreath
Kiwis are and have always been my favorite. Love Pomegranate, too...but they are so not worth the money and hassle.

Bananas give me gas...only eat them when I'm not going to be around other people or inside.

Citrus fruit makes my GERD act up real bad and then I'm miserable.

Love Peaches...especially the huge juicy ones from the Junction area.

Dried pears are my favorite dried fruit.

20 Feb 2012 14:28 #8 by 2wlady
Hey, about the gas. My DH went to the Tanner Gun Show yesterday and said it's the place to go if you have gas because no one knows it's you!

20 Feb 2012 15:04 #9 by pacamom
SC, peaches do well here. I had a coworker that lived on Capital Hill. He had two peach trees in his back yard that did great. Also, another friend who lives at 6th and Garrison has plum, apple, peach and cherry trees on their property. Even after the hailstorm that went thru there a couple years ago, the trees came back and were awesome last summer.

22 Feb 2012 17:23 #10 by CapKazoo
I'm with you Mtn Grandma on shunning cantalope :nono: and I really like cantalope. *sigh* :angry:
A basket of peaches will make me feel better. :biggrin: I hope this will be a good year!

Never underestimate the power of a hissy fit.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds