Breaking news. Emergency alert notification calls in wildfire malfunctioned

03 Apr 2012 11:37 - 10 Dec 2016 23:42 #31 by

CinnamonGirl wrote: www.9news.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=259650&source=nletter-

"About 22 percent of the people who should have received calls did not," Jefferson County Spokeswoman Jacki Kelley told 9Wants to Know Thursday.

She said a software glitch caused the problems.

Ah, not so fast CG

Privatising and paying some company big bucks to do a simple task "caused the problem"..We can buy a system that can send robo calls to anybody anywhere for $100 and the price of the local phone calls. We don't need to be handing out sweetheart deals to cronies just looking to sap the states treasury, especially when lives are at stake.

Its a good service and it should work perfectly and cost pennies..We can lay the blame for the 3 casualties squarely at the feet of out of control Privatization

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2012 00:51 - 10 Dec 2016 23:41 #32 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

04 Apr 2012 09:14 - 10 Dec 2016 22:42 #33 by
Thanks SG- My self improvement program is in full swing. I'm going to be more considerate, empathatic, and think before I post. I never did that before

04 Apr 2012 10:24 - 10 Dec 2016 22:42 #34 by
I failed SG- The wheels fell off my self improvment program in the courthouse this morning

04 Apr 2012 10:27 - 10 Dec 2016 22:41 #35 by LOL
Yeah, you even went political on me in the sports thread about baseball. Jeez. :)

THAT'S IT!

quoted as evidence.

Vice Lord wrote: I'm going to think before I post. I never did that before

LOL :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Apr 2012 12:04 - 10 Dec 2016 22:41 #36 by

Joe wrote: Yeah, you even went political on me in the sports thread about baseball. Jeez. :)

THAT'S IT!

quoted as evidence.

I try to be genuine..If I have to edit my thoughts before posting them, then it's a bit disingenuous.... Can there be anything more worthless than a disingenuous posting on 285Bound?

Sometime even i'm suprised at what a racist, bigot or self centered a-hole I can be.....Sometimes

04 Apr 2012 12:45 - 10 Dec 2016 22:40 #37 by homeagain

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: Yeah, you even went political on me in the sports thread about baseball. Jeez. :)

THAT'S IT!

quoted as evidence.

I try to be genuine..If I have to edit my thoughts before posting them, then it's a bit disingenuous.... Can there be anything more worthless than a disingenuous posting on 285Bound?

Sometime even i'm suprised at what a racist, bigot or self centered a-hole I can be.....Sometimes

OMG! : I have witnessed a :faint: a MONUMENTAL moment in history........(I am impressed VL......in all SINCERITY....) :cool:

04 Apr 2012 15:33 - 10 Dec 2016 22:40 #38 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

04 Apr 2012 16:15 - 10 Dec 2016 22:40 #39 by LOL
There you go VL, see your fans are slowly coming back! :)
Maybe the nicer, sincere, thinking Vice Lord can make a comeback. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Apr 2012 16:37 - 10 Dec 2016 22:39 #40 by

homeagain wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

THAT'S IT!

quoted as evidence.

OMG! : I have witnessed a :faint: a MONUMENTAL moment in history........(I am impressed VL......in all SINCERITY....) :cool:

No mispellings? Thanks- I have to admit, I got outside help with "disingenuous"

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds