Google Flu Trends.

09 Jan 2013 17:29 #1 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2013 19:08 #2 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Google Flu Trends.
Too cold in the northern states for the flu? :snow:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

09 Jan 2013 19:10 #3 by Photo-fish
Or they don't use Google Search.

Google Flu Trends uses aggregated Google search data to estimate flu activity.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

09 Jan 2013 20:55 #4 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Google Flu Trends.
Just got my shot today hope no bugs come my way for at let two weeks.

I am taking mor vitamins and such to help out.

10 Jan 2013 06:31 #5 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Google Flu Trends.
Sounds like a bad year for the flu. Hope it is not a severe one, ie hard to recover from. Got my shot at KS back in November, was only $25 and easy to do.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Jan 2013 11:33 #6 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Google Flu Trends.
I don't bother. Your shot probably will miss a few of those bugs. Good luck.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

10 Jan 2013 11:38 #7 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Google Flu Trends.
Our insurance covered it under preventative so you might want to check your insurance as you never know.

Costco had flu shots for $16.00 so if you have a membership you might want to call the Pharmacy and see if that is still going on.

I deal with the public every day so even if it is only 60% this year that is better than none.

10 Jan 2013 11:55 #8 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Google Flu Trends.
Thanks HappyCamper for the info.

I deal with lots of people and bring back lots of germs from other countries. If you like I could come sneeze on you and help build your immunity to a lot more germs. Cheaper than shots. J/K Most don't grow into full blown flu and meeting up with lots of people actually helps build immunity.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

10 Jan 2013 14:08 #9 by Photo-fish
Insurance covered our at Walgreens. Wife teaches pre-school (germ factory) and brings home illness all the time.

10 Jan 2013 15:15 #10 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Google Flu Trends.
People get confused as to what the"real" flu is. Many years ago everyone in my family got the flu except me. I was eight and was taking care of everyone during our two-week vacation. We were supposed to go skiing in Austria (stationed in Germany at the time), but everyone was sick for the two full weeks. It was awful.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds