Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston

30 Jul 2010 19:31 #21 by homeagain
And while the guys slug it out.......from a female pov......one is intriguing,while one is girl next door. The "kick ass"/dramatic lead female (Jolie)
has REDEFINED female roles. The girl next door plays to type and that becomes boring. Jolie comes out on top for her WELL ROUNDED and mature
view of life......(using her considerable influence,she steps out of the role of hollywood starlet and is deeply involved in something LARGER than
herself.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2010 21:29 #22 by pinedust
I refuse to pick between the two, I'll take both.

30 Jul 2010 22:51 #23 by Sunshine Girl

pinedust wrote: I refuse to pick between the two, I'll take both.

:lol: The best answer I've heard so far! :thumbsup:

I like them both but I really like Angelina. Too funny....it's AJ or JA. Never noticed it before. I admire and respect AJ.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Jul 2010 13:54 #24 by Local_Historian
Viking - where's the neither button?

Damn, I know I need new glasses, and even I can read that you said PICK.

31 Jul 2010 13:56 #25 by Local_Historian

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Jennifer is like ho-hum Monday through Friday meals. Angelina is like a special meal you've waited for all week.

(Can you tell I'm hungry?)

How would you like it if people were voting on your daughters most superficial aspect?

Give it up. Everyone on here knows you are not sincere.

wait a minute, this from the man who bragged about how his daughter is a model and was in some movie/tv show thingie deal? He's proud of her living in the land of the superficial, yet now wants to pull out a double standard?

Damn, I need a snack for this show!

31 Jul 2010 14:01 #26 by The Viking

Local_Historian wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Jennifer is like ho-hum Monday through Friday meals. Angelina is like a special meal you've waited for all week.

How would you like it if people were voting on your daughters most superficial aspect?

wait a minute, this from the man who bragged about how his daughter is a model and was in some movie/tv show thingie deal? He's proud of her living in the land of the superficial, yet now wants to pull out a double standard?

That and many other posts like that that are sexist towards women. Like I said. Very hypocritical and not at all sincere. He is just looking to get a rise out of people. And I was dumb enough to kind of give it to him.

31 Jul 2010 16:37 #27 by Mr Peabody
Since the question was : which one people find more attractive.
I have to go with Jennifer
If it had been which one do I want to see in a movie-- it's Angelina
I'm looking forward to seeing Salt.

31 Jul 2010 17:52 #28 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston

Local_Historian wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Is there anything wrong with being an actress in tv shows and movies? I did'nt know I was supposed to be ashamed of my daughter is a big star?

31 Jul 2010 21:12 #29 by Local_Historian
What's wrong is your double standard - you don't think men are saying the exact same things about your daughter? yet you encourage the display that allows for the commentary.

Congrats, Mr. Kettle!

31 Jul 2010 22:07 #30 by navycpo7
JENNIFER, I like the girl next door look. She is more down to earth to me.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds