Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston

02 Aug 2010 10:41 #41 by The Viking

dmcdd wrote:

homeagain wrote: And while the guys slug it out.......from a female pov......one is intriguing,while one is girl next door. The "kick ass"/dramatic lead female (Jolie)
has REDEFINED female roles. The girl next door plays to type and that becomes boring. Jolie comes out on top for her WELL ROUNDED and mature
view of life......(using her considerable influence,she steps out of the role of hollywood starlet and is deeply involved in something LARGER than
herself.)

You do realize that when skimming posts people focus on what you emphasize.

So, according to that, Jolie is redefined, well rounded and larger.

You just accused her of having a good boob job? :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Good catch! And too funny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2010 14:18 #42 by FredHayek
Jennifer for marrying and Angelina for a wild weekend. (I think Brad Pitt disagrees with me.)
And who is more attractive? Really depends on the picture. I think Angelina is more exotic but Aniston looks better more often. BTW, Jennifer had a nose job very early.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Aug 2010 14:38 #43 by The Viking

SS109 wrote: Jennifer for marrying and Angelina for a wild weekend. (I think Brad Pitt disagrees with me.)
And who is more attractive? Really depends on the picture. I think Angelina is more exotic but Aniston looks better more often. BTW, Jennifer had a nose job very early.

That totally naied it for me too.

02 Aug 2010 15:29 #44 by Skyyy
Yea. It depends on the picture.

Angelina Jolie:

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:vs5ce76w]ImageShack.us[/url]

Jennifer Aniston:

File Attachment:

Jessica Alba:

File Attachment:

Sorry bout Angelina's larger than life photo lol Had to throw Jessica in there too

02 Aug 2010 17:41 #45 by homeagain

dmcdd wrote:

homeagain wrote: And while the guys slug it out.......from a female pov......one is intriguing,while one is girl next door. The "kick ass"/dramatic lead female (Jolie)
has REDEFINED female roles. The girl next door plays to type and that becomes boring. Jolie comes out on top for her WELL ROUNDED and mature
view of life......(using her considerable influence,she steps out of the role of hollywood starlet and is deeply involved in something LARGER than
herself.)

You do realize that when skimming posts people focus on what you emphasize.

So, according to that, Jolie is redefined, well rounded and larger.

You just accused her of having a good boob job? :thumbsup: :biggrin:

lol WELL known fact,all hollywood types have had
"work" done......

18 Aug 2010 08:50 #46 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston
Here is a real look Jolie Look alike.

[youtube:nljykw1f]
[/youtube:nljykw1f]

03 Nov 2020 07:46 - 03 Nov 2020 08:00 #47 by homeagain
Her absolute best work was in A MIGHTY HEART, playing wife of murdered WSJ reporter......and
GIA...a very early runway model, who fell victim to drugs and aids...TRUE STORY and heart wrenching
works of :the craft"....

MIGHTY HEART....."Danny didn't make it".......crew said it wasn't rehearsed,they just let the camera roll
the "gut wrenching wails'' were hard to listen to....they let her be with the grief.

03 Nov 2020 08:05 #48 by FredHayek
Coming back ten years later to this and looks wise Jennifer Anniston has done a much better job keeping her looks. And I have liked her movies where she is great at playing an evil boss. Much more comedic than I thought she was on Friends.
Angelina appears to have moved on with her life, maybe settled down and decided to take care of her children, or maybe Hollywood decided they no longer wanted to work with the woman.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Nov 2020 08:28 #49 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Coming back ten years later to this and looks wise Jennifer Anniston has done a much better job keeping her looks. And I have liked her movies where she is great at playing an evil boss. Much more comedic than I thought she was on Friends.
Angelina appears to have moved on with her life, maybe settled down and decided to take care of her children, or maybe Hollywood decided they no longer wanted to work with the woman.[/quote]

1st... RESEARCH how much Anniston spends on her "looks"....I believe it is 1,500 to2,000 A MONTH,

2nd U do know that JOLIE had Many health problems(hereditary)and went thru several surgeries and chemo,
U do know that her HUMANITARIAN WORK is her primary purpose,and her 6 children....COME FIRST.
U do know she is staring in MALEFICENT 2?......so yes,Hollywood is STILL interested... she is being
selective with her roles.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds