Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston

01 Aug 2010 06:11 #31 by homeagain

Vice Lord wrote: How sexist....

They are both very beautiful and talented women...

Have some respect Viking

TALENTED......when I think of the "craft" of acting,I think of RANGE and depth......how well the actor
can dig DEEP to bring the essence of the role to life. When you view Jolie in "Mighty Heart"(the docudrama of murdered, Journalist,Daniel
Pearl,) you feel her raw,unfiltered anguish when she is given the news his body has been found and in what condition.. When she portrayed "Gaia", the ill fated super model,it won her an award VERY early in her career. She brought Laura Croft off the computer
screen to the large screen in a successful way......RANGE is every thing in acting.JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Aug 2010 07:27 #32 by Cupcake

Vice Lord wrote: Is there anything wrong with being an actress in tv shows and movies? I did'nt know I was supposed to be ashamed of my daughter is a big star?

He doesn't have a daughter - he's much too young. He has a bedroom in his parent's basement. There's a song somewhere, but I can't recall the name (something about being 5'3" in the basement, but 6'2" online; I believe it's a country song)

He doesn't travel the world, he surfs the internet because he has nothing else to do (read: total loser).

If he was "Mr. Successful" in the business world (and traveling the world with "Precious", who is more than likely his cat), he would at least be able to spell.

VL: Get outta the basement, go meet REAL PEOPLE (your own age) and perhaps get a life.

01 Aug 2010 08:57 #33 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston
Man, you guys are hard on VL. He adds alot of humor. And I think he has some good comebacks.

01 Aug 2010 21:58 #34 by Cupcake
Oh, CG, I don't disagree with you there - I've been laughing at him since my first day here. :lol:

01 Aug 2010 22:17 #35 by The Viking

Dimplszzz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Is there anything wrong with being an actress in tv shows and movies? I did'nt know I was supposed to be ashamed of my daughter is a big star?

He doesn't have a daughter - he's much too young. He has a bedroom in his parent's basement. There's a song somewhere, but I can't recall the name (something about being 5'3" in the basement, but 6'2" online; I believe it's a country song)

He doesn't travel the world, he surfs the internet because he has nothing else to do (read: total loser).

If he was "Mr. Successful" in the business world (and traveling the world with "Precious", who is more than likely his cat), he would at least be able to spell.

VL: Get outta the basement, go meet REAL PEOPLE (your own age) and perhaps get a life.

[youtube:3qg6c90f]
[/youtube:3qg6c90f]

01 Aug 2010 22:18 #36 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Man, you guys are hard on VL. He adds alot of humor. And I think he has some good comebacks.

And you have to remember, he dishes out a lot moe than he gets. And if he didn't start with personal attacks, people probably wouldn't go after him as much. No need to feel sorry for him. He is funny, and I think he enjoys the attention.

02 Aug 2010 06:55 #37 by PhoneGeek
Based on my morals I have to vote for Jennifer, my opinion is Brad Pitt and Jennifer were the cutest couple.

Angelina has a history of breaking up marriages, Brad being her third, the other two actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton. :VeryScared:

02 Aug 2010 08:23 #38 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston
Okay, yes I am a girl, but going strictly on looks Angelina is not really that pretty and has some weird way about her. Jennifer does have a confidence and not in a snobby way about her. And is prettier by far.

02 Aug 2010 08:25 #39 by Nobody that matters

homeagain wrote: And while the guys slug it out.......from a female pov......one is intriguing,while one is girl next door. The "kick ass"/dramatic lead female (Jolie)
has REDEFINED female roles. The girl next door plays to type and that becomes boring. Jolie comes out on top for her WELL ROUNDED and mature
view of life......(using her considerable influence,she steps out of the role of hollywood starlet and is deeply involved in something LARGER than
herself.)

You do realize that when skimming posts people focus on what you emphasize.

So, according to that, Jolie is redefined, well rounded and larger.

You just accused her of having a good boob job? :thumbsup: :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

02 Aug 2010 10:05 #40 by TPP
Fake lips are a total turn off,,,
Still convinced that Steve Taylor is the love child of Mick Jigger & Tina Turner....

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds