Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston

30 Jul 2010 14:05 #1 by The Viking
They have had this poll out lately and I am just curious which one people find more attractive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2010 14:08 #2 by EddieWess
Mary Anne! Oops I mean, boy that a tough one, but I gotta say Angelina.

30 Jul 2010 14:14 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston
How sexist....

They are both very beautiful and talented women...

Have some respect Viking

30 Jul 2010 14:19 #4 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: How sexist....

Have some respect Viking

You really need to get a life right after you buy a clue! You have been the most sexist pig on this site since you have been here. You are the most hypocritical poster ever. Either you have no memory of what you post or you are totally clueless or you think you are above critisism from anyone. You pick.

You are so degrading and condesending to women that I wouldn't want any female I know around you. You make men all over want to appologize for having to count you as one of us with all the sexist degrading remarks you make all the time. I know that you were just looking for a response and I really shouldn't have given you one, but I am just pointing out what almost everyone on here said when they read your post.

30 Jul 2010 14:20 #5 by The Viking

EddieWess wrote: Mary Anne! Oops I mean, boy that a tough one, but I gotta say Angelina.

I agree. I am still torn on that one so I haven't voted yet.

30 Jul 2010 14:22 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Have some respect Viking

You really need to get a life right after you buy a clue! You have been the most sexist pig on this site since you have been here. You are the most hypocritical poster ever. Either you have no memory of what you post or you are totally clueless or you think you are above critisism from anyone. You pick.

You are so degrading and condesending to women that I wouldn't want any female I know around you. You make men all over want to appologize for having to count you as one of us with all the sexist degrading remarks you make all the time. I know that you were just looking for a response and I really shouldn't have given you one, but I am just pointing out what almost everyone on here said when they read your post.

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PR*CK!?

30 Jul 2010 14:33 #7 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Have some respect Viking

Repeat after me...... Valium is my friend.......

You need new meds and new glasses. Where did I call you a pr*ck?

30 Jul 2010 14:51 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Have some respect Viking

Oh you said "pick", sorry, but anyway the thread is offensive, bording on dispicable...

30 Jul 2010 14:59 #9 by Nmysys
I didn't find anything despicable or sexist about the simple question he asked. I thought it was actually asked in a tasteful manner. Just my opinion.

30 Jul 2010 15:01 #10 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Have some respect Viking

Oh you said "pick", sorry, but anyway the thread is offensive, bording on dispicable...

Hmmmm..... should I go back and find some of your very offensive sexist posts about women? Also, I don't recall you having a problem with the Mary Ann or Ginger thread.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds