I thought...

20 Mar 2013 17:40 - 22 Mar 2013 13:19 #31 by nobody
Replied by nobody on topic I thought...
Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2013 10:53 - 22 Mar 2013 13:19 #32 by nobody
Thank You

21 Mar 2013 11:55 - 13 Sep 2015 23:49 #33 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I thought...
Hiya nobody!

Have you tried calling Mike Brazell, District 1 Park County Commissioner? His contact info is here: co-parkcounty.civicplus.com/index.aspx?nid=174

They have Board of County Commissioner meetings every Thursday mymountaintown.com/forum/5-community-new...sioners-mtg-mar-21st and their offices are closed on Fridays so it might be tough to get hold of him before the weekend, but I'll shoot him and email as well and give him a heads-up that he may be hearing from you and what the situation is. He usually attends the monthly Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce meetings on the 2nd Tuesdays of the month as well if you'd like to catch him in person - he seems helpful and responsive to people's needs (to me anyway) so I hope he can help you. If not, I'll try to get out there soon to get some video of your sewage spill/overflow into/around the house and see if that doesn't convince a news station, or the owners, or Park Co gov't to take this seriously.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Mar 2013 12:54 - 26 Mar 2013 21:48 #34 by nobody
Thank you

21 Mar 2013 13:01 #35 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I thought...
No worries nobody, we're all good! I'm just glad you are sharing your story so we can help you get it resolved!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Mar 2013 14:09 - 22 Mar 2013 13:23 #36 by nobody
Thank You

21 Mar 2013 14:45 #37 by nobody
Thank You

23 Mar 2013 09:47 #38 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic I thought...
Nobody:
You know, it would really help if you left your old posts up. I have used this thread and previous threads in correspondance to groups and people that should be concerned and may be able to help. Now with all your posts editted to just "Thank You" "Bye" or "*" they have no information an neither do the rest of us. Why erase all the history?

Just sayin.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Mar 2013 14:58 - 26 Mar 2013 21:39 #39 by nobody
Thank you

25 Mar 2013 15:50 - 26 Mar 2013 21:40 #40 by nobody
Thank you

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds