PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

31 Oct 2013 17:47 #101 by HEARTLESS
The tiny nuggets under his little deck? :faint:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2013 17:49 #102 by Mtn Gramma

HEARTLESS wrote: The tiny nuggets under his little deck? :faint:

Just to be clear, it's his tiny deck RAIL. :biggrin:

31 Oct 2013 18:05 #103 by Photo-fish

Big Dougy wrote:

Photo-fish wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: 10-5 PF now

WTH people? My Nephew is an 8 year old boy- PF's a grown man- Don't punish him cause you don't like me

Your undocumented "nephew" will not buy lunch at the next MMT luncheon at Brooks Tavern with the winnings.

I WILL!!!
:memorial:

First of all, my brother, although born at an f-86 Air Force base in Fukoka Japan in 1959 is an American citizen, and this is his wife and child.

Unfortunately that does not qualify him as a resident of Bailey as your rules require.

DQ!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2013 18:06 #104 by Photo-fish

Big Dougy wrote: Anyone ever hear of the quadman? No posts, but he votes? Thats a little fishy PF?

12-5

Me and quadman go waaay back.
We were born in separate hospitals together.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2013 18:08 #105 by ScienceChic

Big Dougy wrote: SC, can you help...Its freezing up?

I'm not having any trouble...give me more details. Does it freeze up when you click "You have X new messages" or when you click on each individual message in the Inbox?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Oct 2013 18:11 #106 by Mtn Gramma
It's not freezing up -- he's using that as an excuse to not have Photo-fish win the contest. Just another one of his prevarications.

31 Oct 2013 18:13 #107 by Photo-fish
Just more excuses.

Getting ready for another Fraud Alert even though 2 of the 3 original judges have made their votes known.

31 Oct 2013 18:16 #108 by ScienceChic
I, too, have met quadman in person. He annoys me by beating me at Fantasy Football. OOH, I need to set my lineup before I take the kids out to Trick or Treat!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Oct 2013 18:30 #109 by quadman

Photo-fish wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: Anyone ever hear of the quadman? No posts, but he votes? Thats a little fishy PF?

12-5

Me and quadman go waaay back.
We were born in separate hospitals together.

That's right separate hospitals.

31 Oct 2013 18:33 #110 by quadman

Science Chic wrote: I, too, have met quadman in person. He annoys me by beating me at Fantasy Football. OOH, I need to set my lineup before I take the kids out to Trick or Treat!

SC it is nice to know that I annoy you please tend to your kids that is more important.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds