PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

01 Nov 2013 08:20 #131 by Photo-fish
Bwa ha ha ha ha

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2013 09:03 #132 by Nobody that matters

Big Dougy wrote: 8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided by me, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any of my expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Me with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number and a nude picture before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from me will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.

The bold text is making me wonder. How exactly did a 9 year old boy claim the prize?

And, PF, do you REALLY want to claim it if you win?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Nov 2013 09:17 #133 by LOL
NTM gets the prize for actually reading the fine print. LOL Good one! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

01 Nov 2013 09:30 #134 by RenegadeCJ

Nobody that matters wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: 8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided by me, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any of my expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Me with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number and a nude picture before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from me will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.

The bold text is making me wonder. How exactly did a 9 year old boy claim the prize?

Isn't PF's avatar by definition "nude". Websters dictionary defines "nude" as "having no clothes on". He can just submit that and be good.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Nov 2013 10:00 #135 by Nobody that matters

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Isn't PF's avatar by definition "nude". Websters dictionary defines "nude" as "having no clothes on". He can just submit that and be good.

I didn't think of that. It doesn't say who needs to be in the nude picture.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Nov 2013 10:09 #136 by LOL

Big Dougy wrote:

LOL wrote:
What a crock

Its just a common disclaimer, ignore it

# http://www.legalzoom.com/

Another loophole for PF above:

IGNORE
-to refuse to pay attention to
- refuse to acknowledge
- disregard

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

01 Nov 2013 10:20 #137 by Photo-fish
Our lawyers are discussing the payment obligations right now and I am not able to comment at the moment. Suffice to say, the small print is teeming with errors, that make most of the requirements illegal and unbinding, except for the actual part where I get paid.

Woo Hoo!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Nov 2013 11:23 #138 by bailey bud

Participants and winners must reside in the Bailey Area.

. The term ¡§immediate family¡¨ includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, cousins, 2nd cousins, pets, and nieghbors (sic)...whether as ¡§in-laws,¡¨ or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing or occaisionaly (sic) visiting at the same household whether or not related.

Seems to me big doug had this whole thing rigged from the start -

But hey - why do I care ---- I was never eligible, anyway.

01 Nov 2013 12:23 #139 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

RenegadeCJ wrote:

That was a condition if a few select women here won the prize- FYI

01 Nov 2013 12:27 #140 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

Photo-fish wrote: Our lawyers are discussing the payment obligations right now and I am not able to comment at the moment. Suffice to say, the small print is teeming with errors, that make most of the requirements illegal and unbinding, except for the actual part where I get paid.

Woo Hoo!

I'm going to LA tonight (first class) and then onto Guam for a few days to explain a new union contract to the natives working there- I'll be going back and fourth for a month or so until managment there understands what they can and can't do...I should be home full time for the Holidays

We'll deal with this then

Thanks everyone for Participating, and see you next year for the 2nd annual Big Dougy Pumpkin Carving Challenge..

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds