PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

01 Nov 2013 16:25 #151 by Mtn Gramma

Big Dougy wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Photo-fish wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: Oh wait...I think i'm gonna need that nude picture Photo Fish...If you want that money..Btw- if you read the fine print, it becomes my property to disperse on the internet as I wish..

I think this case is closed... lol

Pervert. Why not just ask lil precious? She already has a few naked pics of me. Check her phone.

Just had an attorney review that clause. He said BD has a right to a nude picture, but it says nothing about a nude picture of the winner. PF can just send BD any picture he wants....

I'll gladly pay PF the $1000

Just as soon as a judge tells me too- His submission was amature at best, I didn't want to go there, I didn't want to denegrate anyones Pumpkin work, but I can see this is getting nasty now

His Pumpkin sucked!

Pay him the money, you welsher.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2013 16:29 #152 by Photo-fish
A judge has spoken. Thank you for your service.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Nov 2013 16:40 #153 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!
Sadly for you, her word carried a lot more weight yesterday, than it does today

01 Nov 2013 16:46 #154 by Mtn Gramma

01 Nov 2013 17:13 #155 by pacamom
Big Dougy, you need to pay Photo-fish the $1000 dollar prize. He wins. I have spoken.

01 Nov 2013 18:29 #156 by HappyCamper

pacamom wrote: Big Dougy, you need to pay Photo-fish the $1000 dollar prize. He wins. I have spoken.

Thank you Paca if Dougy does not pay up I say we all put him and his posts on ignore until he does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01 Nov 2013 19:00 #157 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

01 Nov 2013 19:27 #158 by archer
OK, so I never got official notification of my judgeship, but it appears I are one.....so in my official capacity as pumpkin judge I rule in favor of photo fish who in good faith entered this contest and has received 2 of 3 votes from the judges, I added my vote for photo fish to that of the other 2 judges and that makes it unanimous......3 votes photo fish......I believe you need to pay up Black Dog.

01 Nov 2013 22:10 #159 by Mtn Gramma

02 Nov 2013 06:46 #160 by LOL
So "Big Scammer" changes his nic and leaves the country to skip out of paying the prize.

Not surprised.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds