PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

01 Nov 2013 12:30 #141 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

Big Dougy wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: 8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided by me, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any of my expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Me with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number and a nude picture before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from me will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.

The bold text is making me wonder. How exactly did a 9 year old boy claim the prize?

And, PF, do you REALLY want to claim it if you win?

Isn't PF's avatar by definition "nude". Websters dictionary defines "nude" as "having no clothes on". He can just submit that and be good.

That was a condition if a few select women here won the prize- FYI

Oh wait...I think i'm gonna need that nude picture Photo Fish...If you want that money..Btw- if you read the fine print, it becomes my property to disperse on the internet as I wish..

I think this case is closed... lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2013 14:45 #142 by Mtn Gramma

Big Dougy wrote: I should be home full time for the Holidays

We'll deal with this then

You wimpy bed wetter.

01 Nov 2013 15:14 #143 by Photo-fish

Big Dougy wrote: Oh wait...I think i'm gonna need that nude picture Photo Fish...If you want that money..Btw- if you read the fine print, it becomes my property to disperse on the internet as I wish..

Pervert. Why not just ask lil precious? She already has a few naked pics of me. Check her phone.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Nov 2013 15:32 #144 by UNDER MODERATION

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: I should be home full time for the Holidays

We'll deal with this then

You wimpy bed wetter.

Whaaat?

What was, why, why did you call me that Gramma?

01 Nov 2013 15:33 #145 by RenegadeCJ

Photo-fish wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: Oh wait...I think i'm gonna need that nude picture Photo Fish...If you want that money..Btw- if you read the fine print, it becomes my property to disperse on the internet as I wish..

Pervert. Why not just ask lil precious? She already has a few naked pics of me. Check her phone.

Just had an attorney review that clause. He said BD has a right to a nude picture, but it says nothing about a nude picture of the winner. PF can just send BD any picture he wants....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Nov 2013 15:35 #146 by Wicked
I'm pretty sure that asking for pictures of naked children is a felony so I'm guessin' that BD doesn't want his "nephew" to win.

Just sayin'... :Whistle

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

01 Nov 2013 15:40 #147 by UNDER MODERATION

Wicked wrote: I'm pretty sure that asking for pictures of naked children is a felony so I'm guessin' that BD doesn't want his "nephew" to win.

Just sayin'... :Whistle

No- no that was only if certain all growd up people won it...Honestly I don't know who put that clause in the contract/rules. Its an outrage! But it helped me get outta paying PF, so its all good.

01 Nov 2013 15:42 #148 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Photo-fish wrote:

Just had an attorney review that clause. He said BD has a right to a nude picture, but it says nothing about a nude picture of the winner. PF can just send BD any picture he wants....

I'll gladly pay PF the $1000

Just as soon as a judge tells me too- His submission was amature at best, I didn't want to go there, I didn't want to denegrate anyones Pumpkin work, but I can see this is getting nasty now

His Pumpkin sucked!

01 Nov 2013 16:10 - 01 Nov 2013 16:21 #149 by Photo-fish

Big Dougy wrote: Just as soon as a judge tells me too- His submission was amature at best, I didn't want to go there, I didn't want to denegrate anyones Pumpkin work, but I can see this is getting nasty now

You already have 2 posts from 2 of the original judges saying I won. But as it was the only one submitted with a date and time stamp by a Bailey resident, by default, I WIN!!!

Pacamom and Mtn Gramma, could you guys tell him to award me the cash prize?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Nov 2013 16:16 #150 by Photo-fish
But let's review that clause a little closer shall we?

Each winner must provide the Me with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number and a nude picture

Typographical errors should really be proof read in advance. So who is the Me (Medical examiner?) that I should submit these to?

I have an annual physical scheduled this month so I will give my Doctor a nude shot and his office already has my S.S.# so that should cover it.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds