Single?

05 Jan 2011 13:02 #21 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Single?
Sent you a pm. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 19:47 #22 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Single?

AlpineMike wrote: No airports, I have more class than TSA. But of course posting a personal ad on 285bound.com may have been less than a class act. Thanks for checking on me Sunshine...still hiking solo.

I don't know if you've joined us on a group hike before. We haven't done as many the past few months but are talking about doing so in the near future. We want to throw in a snowshoe or two and hoping one will be around a full moon (night snowshoe trip).

I mention this because some in the group are single women and very interesting. I'll make a point of posting in the appropriate subforum when we decide on our next hiking trip.

Personally, I think a great way to find a good prospect is by continuing to meet people that share your interests. Best of luck.

08 Jan 2011 19:51 #23 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Single?

freebird wrote:

AlpineMike wrote: No airports, I have more class than TSA. But of course posting a personal ad on 285bound.com may have been less than a class act. Thanks for checking on me Sunshine...still hiking solo.

I don't know if you've joined us on a group hike before. We haven't done as many the past few months but are talking about doing so in the near future. We want to throw in a snowshoe or two and hoping one will be around a full moon (night snowshoe trip).

I mention this because some in the group are single women and very interesting. I'll make a point of posting in the appropriate subforum when we decide on our next hiking trip.

Personally, I think a great way to find a good prospect is by continuing to meet people that share your interests. Best of luck.

Hey Freebird, I was thinking of the girls get together at the end of the month and Mike and the single ladies there. ?????

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jan 2011 20:29 #24 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Single?
Hehehe, read some of the other threads here, and you will never want to even speak to a member of the opposite sex again! :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 Jan 2011 10:29 #25 by freebird
jf, oh lordy. To be honest, I don't even know how I happened upon the thread I did read. I can only imagine.

Sunshine, great minds think alike. Some of the unattached ladies love hiking so I was really thinking about them. I don't know anythiing about the OP except he likes to hike (and is male) so we have that to start with.

10 Jan 2011 19:58 #26 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Single?

freebird wrote: I don't know if you've joined us on a group hike before. We haven't done as many the past few months but are talking about doing so in the near future. We want to throw in a snowshoe or two and hoping one will be around a full moon (night snowshoe trip).

Thanks freebird. It has been awhile since I attended any of the group hikes. I would like to attend another one soon.

Sent you a pm Sunshine.

10 Jan 2011 20:06 #27 by AlpineMike
This is somewhat my aim here...(see my post).
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1623&start=10 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1623&start=10<!-- l -->

10 Jan 2011 21:39 #28 by freebird
You sound like a person who knows what they are looking for. That's unusual (but very smart).

I'll make sure you know the next time a group of us gets together for a hike. If nothing more, you'll enjoy hiking in the beautiful foothills while you meet new people. I have never tried my hand at match-making so will let you handle that part.

Good luck in your search!

11 Jan 2011 09:20 #29 by Mountaingirl
Replied by Mountaingirl on topic Single?
where is your Zumba class - i absolutely LOVE Zumba!

for those that have not tried, it is the most fun "workout" ever, besides my love for yoga, of course!

11 Jan 2011 17:54 #30 by AlpineMike
It's Jamie's Zumba class. I still yet have tried it out. The website with schedule and location is [url=http://www.zumbawithjamie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.zumbawithjamie.com[/url]

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds