Annoying Co-workers

24 Aug 2010 18:26 #31 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Annoying Co-workers
We used to have a cubicle camper, "Grant the talker", he would come by and chit chat and never leave. We each called the poor person on the phone when he was there to fake a phone call so he would leave. Ha ha LOL What a dipsh*t.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2010 18:31 #32 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Annoying Co-workers

Joe wrote: We used to have a cubicle camper, "Grant the talker", he would come by and chit chat and never leave. We each called the poor person on the phone when he was there to fake a phone call so he would leave. Ha ha LOL What a dipsh*t.

You know instead of playing games you'd owed it to Grant to just say "Grant, you talk too much, say what you need to say then leave"

24 Aug 2010 19:04 #33 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Annoying Co-workers
Games are more fun, we had a good laugh about it. VL, you need to lighten up and have some fun! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

24 Aug 2010 19:10 #34 by Cupcake
Replied by Cupcake on topic Annoying Co-workers
After a meeting today, my VM light was on (which is weird in itself; I rarely get calls - just emails).

Checked the voicemail: "Hey, I left some microwave caramel popcorn in my desk drawer, you're welcome to have it"

I'm thinking: "Yummo, that sounds great right now!"

Head to her desk drawer. No caramel popcorn.

Now THAT's annoying!! LOL

25 Aug 2010 10:06 #35 by ComputerBreath
Replied by ComputerBreath on topic Annoying Co-workers

dmcdd wrote:

ComputerBreath wrote: Yeah...my biggest pet peeve is when someone "tattles" to the boss about something they perceived I did purposely to be mean to them.

Come on, fess up, you really did switch the 'insert' and 'delete' keys on purpose, didn't you? :biggrin:

Yeah, well, I also switched the mouse buttons! :wink:

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds