Annoying Co-workers

21 Aug 2010 05:43 #1 by Cupcake
Annoying Co-workers was created by Cupcake
You know who they are. They stomp through the office, making your monitor shake as if there is an earthquake. They wear loud flip-flops or have an annoying laugh that never seems to stop...

What do some of your co-workers do that is completely annoying and inconsiderate?

I discovered noise-cancelling headphones, which are a lifesaver. Now I just need to figure out how to keep my monitor steady...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Aug 2010 17:16 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Annoying Co-workers
I have a book to recommend, but I have to put it in the Ring to talk about it!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Aug 2010 18:04 #3 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Annoying Co-workers
I thought this thread was going to be a tutorial..... :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

21 Aug 2010 18:23 #4 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Annoying Co-workers

jf1acai wrote: I thought this thread was going to be a tutorial..... :wink:

I did too. bummer.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Aug 2010 20:57 #5 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Annoying Co-workers
Well, I know how to annoy co-workers, if nobody else does.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 Aug 2010 14:53 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Annoying Co-workers

Dimplszzz wrote: You know who they are. They stomp through the office, making your monitor shake as if there is an earthquake. They wear loud flip-flops or have an annoying laugh that never seems to stop...

What do some of your co-workers do that is completely annoying and inconsiderate?

I discovered noise-cancelling headphones, which are a lifesaver. Now I just need to figure out how to keep my monitor steady...

Laughing and walking?

It sounds like you're easily annoyed and that maybe your personal space is too big. If you're not comfortable being in close proximitry to other humans then maybe you should choose another career, or try to work from home..?

Think about it

22 Aug 2010 16:01 #7 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Annoying Co-workers

Vice Lord wrote:

Dimplszzz wrote: You know who they are. They stomp through the office, making your monitor shake as if there is an earthquake. They wear loud flip-flops or have an annoying laugh that never seems to stop...

Laughing and walking?

It sounds like you're easily annoyed and that maybe your personal space is too big. If you're not comfortable being in close proximitry to other humans then maybe you should choose another career, or try to work from home..?

Think about it

How would like to work next to that guy???? :bash :bash

22 Aug 2010 16:04 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Annoying Co-workers

Grady wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Laughing and walking?

Think about it

How would like to work next to that guy???? :bash :bash

No problem...I like laughing and I don't hold walking against anybody.

22 Aug 2010 17:48 #9 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Annoying Co-workers
Flip flops in an office? Are dress codes gone?

22 Aug 2010 18:39 #10 by pinedust
Replied by pinedust on topic Annoying Co-workers
if you are annoying enough, they will move you to a private office. :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds