Lunch Bound

23 Sep 2010 15:05 #11 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
I thought we were trying to find a place for lunch. Sonic is actually fun if it is nice outside. We would probably have quicker service than the other day and I love their slushy drinks.

I went back and added a couple more places.

If I had to pick one now - it would be up for grabs between Ravens, Golden Stix or Crossroads

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 15:21 #12 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Lunch Bound
I have never eaten at Ravens. Should we try there next?

23 Sep 2010 15:27 #13 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Lunch Bound
Okay you evil (evil because you created a hunger for food and barley pop) doers, between this thread and the new one on Brooks Place Tavern (where the sushi place was) I'm now going to meet my wife there for dinner. Are you happy now? :snapoutofit:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Sep 2010 15:38 #14 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
I haven't been to Ravens, Golden Stix, or Crossroads before, and would never turn down an offer to eat at Madwell's! Unfortunately, I'm only available Thursday and Friday next week so I hope either of those days will work for everyone else! If not, I'll catch y'all the week after!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Sep 2010 17:09 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound
We love Ravens and go there quite a bit. I vote for that. Also, it is big enough for a group. I love Golden Stix but it might be too small if a lot of other people are there. There is really no way for us all to sit together. What day are we thinking?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 Sep 2010 18:27 #16 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

pacamom wrote: I thought we were trying to find a place for lunch. Sonic is actually fun if it is nice outside. We would probably have quicker service than the other day and I love their slushy drinks.

I went back and added a couple more places.

If I had to pick one now - it would be up for grabs between Ravens, Golden Stix or Crossroads

I think Ravens is pricey but if you like. And Golden stix is way too small if we have too many for lunch and Crossroads I like but it depends upon construction and how many are coming up from Denver.

23 Sep 2010 18:28 #17 by The Viking

HEARTLESS wrote: Okay you evil (evil because you created a hunger for food and barley pop) doers, between this thread and the new one on Brooks Place Tavern (where the sushi place was) I'm now going to meet my wife there for dinner. Are you happy now? :snapoutofit:

It was good seeing you two there tonight. I hope the service and food were good. They really are some good people there.

23 Sep 2010 18:30 #18 by The Viking
Ran into Sunshine Girl at the store and I think she said Wed and Fri are out. So if we want the most we can, then Thursday works for SunshineGirl and Science Chic. I should be free most days. You guys decide. I am not that picky when it comes to food.

23 Sep 2010 18:32 #19 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Lunch Bound
Food and service were very good. Only thought was a wee bit pricey, but very good. Good seeing you as well Viking.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Sep 2010 20:52 #20 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound
Good seeing you too today Viking. Thursday is good for me if it's good for everyone else. Are you coming BA?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds