Lunch Bound

27 Sep 2010 13:00 #41 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
I will meet up with you all on the next Tues or Wed lunch. Or Friday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2010 14:00 #42 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Lunch Bound

The Viking wrote:

pound dog mom wrote: I would love to meet all of you but Tuesday's are booked until the Farmer's Market ends on October 12. I will keep watching the post just in case you change the day. Raven's, 3M or Windy Point Mexican all sound good to me. :biggrin:

Tuesdays are booked? I think they are talking Thursday so maybe we will get to meet you.

I can't wait to see the final day & time :woo hoo: :wave:

28 Sep 2010 08:30 #43 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound
Ok folks, today is Tues. Are we getting together this week?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Sep 2010 08:36 #44 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

Sunshine Girl wrote: Ok folks, today is Tues. Are we getting together this week?

I thought people were narrowing it down to Thurday at Ravens? Just let me know. Maybe next week we shoot for a Happy Hour. Let's start figuring out the best times and day for that too.

28 Sep 2010 08:57 #45 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Ok folks, today is Tues. Are we getting together this week?

I thought people were narrowing it down to Thurday at Ravens? Just let me know. Maybe next week we shoot for a Happy Hour. Let's start figuring out the best times and day for that too.

I can do Thurs. at Ravens. Do you all want to meet about noon? Happy Hour next week sounds great to me too!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Sep 2010 08:57 #46 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound

The Viking wrote:

Yes - Thursday at Raven's at noon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Sep 2010 08:59 #47 by Sunshine Girl
I'll be there!

28 Sep 2010 10:22 #48 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
SC let me know if you guys ever want to watch the game down here. :) I can't find my post where I replied to you crashing my house. LOL

28 Sep 2010 10:27 #49 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

CinnamonGirl wrote: SC let me know if you guys ever want to watch the game down here. :) I can't find my post where I replied to you crashing my house. LOL

Can you ever make it up this way for a happy hour if we got together a little later?

28 Sep 2010 10:57 #50 by Ronbo
Replied by Ronbo on topic Lunch Bound
I like the happy hour idea too. We could make in on Thursdays and call it Sure Happy It's Thursday instead of Thank God It's Friday.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds