Lunch Bound

28 Sep 2010 11:07 #51 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Lunch Bound
You all have fun Thursday!

I can't do happy hour. I get home too late.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2010 11:11 #52 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Lunch Bound

Ronbo wrote: I like the happy hour idea too. We could make in on Thursdays and call it Sure Happy It's Thursday instead of Thank God It's Friday.

I like that!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Sep 2010 12:19 #53 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound

CinnamonGirl wrote: SC let me know if you guys ever want to watch the game down here. :) I can't find my post where I replied to you crashing my house. LOL

CG - I was thinking of crashing your house this Sunday for the Broncos game! And then I can host 2 weeks later on the 17th (EM's out of town for work on the 10th and I wouldn't want any of you to miss out on being tortured by, I mean, getting to know him better!) :wink:

Happy Hour's going to be tough for me - kids have Taewkondo Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights and EM'd have to be in town, or we'd need a babysitter so we can both come. We'll try! Lunch is easy (I'm betting I can even convince him to take an afternoon off one of these times so he can come too)!

BTW - Raven's is in that strip next to King Stoopids, right?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Sep 2010 12:38 #54 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Lunch Bound
Can't never do happy hours - I'm working during that time.

28 Sep 2010 13:19 #55 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lunch Bound
Will you be able to make lunch tomorrow LH?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Sep 2010 19:35 #56 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Lunch Bound
Sorry Viking.... I cannot make it. Have fun.

28 Sep 2010 22:33 #57 by PondLady
Replied by PondLady on topic Lunch Bound
Num. JJ Madwells, Carieta Vieja. How is Fiesta Jalisco? I've never been there.

28 Sep 2010 22:37 #58 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

PondLady wrote: Num. JJ Madwells, Carieta Vieja. How is Fiesta Jalisco? I've never been there.

Are they reopened? I thought they got shut down? Or was that just a rumor? Never heard many good things about that place anyway. Can you make it for lunch Thursday PondLady? Everyone on here is more than welcome. We would love to meet as many as possible of our 285 neighbors.

28 Sep 2010 22:39 #59 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Lunch Bound
No Dummy up or Spykster please?

28 Sep 2010 22:41 #60 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Lunch Bound

JMC wrote: No Dummy up or Spykster please?

Will you be there again? And where can we send them? :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds