Very sad day today....

29 Oct 2010 09:31 #21 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Very sad day today....

Sunshine Girl wrote: Thank you all again so much. It is a quietness not having Chimi here when we wake up in the morning. The little fur ball sure had a lot of energy and love to give. I agree the Conifer vet is beyond wonderful and his staff was so sweet and caring especially when trying to take over where another vet fell short. I wouldn't even take a hamster to Mountain Paws especially an animal in a serious situation. Their bedside manner leaves A LOT to be desired. I was basically told to shut up and quit asking questions when I brought my dog in that was in some real trouble. She actually asked me who the vet was, her or I (paraphrasing here). If my kids doctor ever talked to me like that I would leave immediately and I should have here. They never even called me once to give me any updates. I had to call them. Ridiculous! I don't think they will last long with two other great choices in vets to make. Caring and compassion is essential in this business I would think. I will post some pics of Chimi over the weekend. Thank you all again for your kind words. :heart:

That is good to know about the vet. I only had one experience with them, but if they treat my friends like that then they don't need my business either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 09:39 #22 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic Very sad day today....
So very sorry for your loss and the other problems you had to endure through all of this. Hugs.

29 Oct 2010 09:46 #23 by Local_Historian
Sorry to hear this, SG. I know how hard it is when a pet dies.

You're welcome to come play with my huge dogs any time you feel the need for doggy love.

29 Oct 2010 10:17 #24 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Very sad day today....
SG, I'm so sorry your Chimi is gone from you. Remember that she is at the Rainbow Bridge.

If you go to the other forum up here, her star will be placed in the heavens.

My heart aches for you.

29 Oct 2010 10:35 #25 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic Very sad day today....
so sorry to hear that, SG. We'll keep little Chimi in our prayers.

Conifer Vet has a wonderful staff!

29 Oct 2010 10:38 #26 by MamaRama
Replied by MamaRama on topic Very sad day today....
So very sorry for your loss.

29 Oct 2010 10:42 #27 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Very sad day today....
one more, Very sorry for you loss.

29 Oct 2010 11:12 #28 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Very sad day today....
So sorry for your loss.... It's always tough to lose a member of the family...

I fear that my oldest one will not make it to his next birthday, but for now he's happy and getting around...

Hugs...

29 Oct 2010 11:54 #29 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Very sad day today....
My condolences for your loss as well. I hope the saddness of Chimi's absence lessens soon. You were both blessed to have found each other!

I too love Dr. Palmini and his staff! They were amazing helping me deal with my kitties at the ends of their lives. They even mailed me a condolence card that the whole office had signed - never had that happen before and was really touched that they made that gesture. I highly recommend them for everyone!
Peace to you SG & Rockdoc!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2010 14:02 #30 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Very sad day today....
SG,

PM BeachRobin on the other site. She will add your baby to the Rainbow Bridge. Our fur babies' bridge is at:

http://www.rainbowbridgelove.com/

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds