Very sad day today....

29 Oct 2010 16:26 #31 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I sent Robin an email and asked her to add him

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 21:34 #32 by robin
Replied by robin on topic Very sad day today....
The loss of a beloved pet is very hard and painful. I am so sorry for your loss.
I can receive PM's here and get an email notice when one is sent.

(There are some who do not like for me to meddle and assume anything when it comes to my Rainbow Bridge website, so if a Star is wanted in honor of a pet....the offer is there and I only need a PM letting me know it is wanted from the owner with the furbaby's name and it will be done.)
:rundog: :heart:

29 Oct 2010 21:52 #33 by Sunshine Girl

robin wrote: The loss of a beloved pet is very hard and painful. I am so sorry for your loss.
I can receive PM's here and get an email notice when one is sent.

(There are some who do not like for me to meddle and assume anything when it comes to my Rainbow Bridge website, so if a Star is wanted in honor of a pet....the offer is there and I only need a PM letting me know it is wanted from the owner with the furbaby's name and it will be done.)
:rundog: :heart:

Sent you a PM Robin. Thank you so much! :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 Oct 2010 21:58 #34 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Very sad day today....
Hey sweetheart. Thinking good thoughts for all of you. Prayers heading up!

29 Oct 2010 22:04 #35 by robin
Replied by robin on topic Very sad day today....
His star has been added.

29 Oct 2010 22:49 #36 by Sunshine Girl
Thank you Robin! It made my little girl sooooo happy! :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Oct 2010 22:45 #37 by Scooby72
Replied by Scooby72 on topic Very sad day today....
Awww SG, you are one of my favs on here - I am so terribly sorry for your loss. We just recently had to let go of our lab, it was tough and you had so many kind words for us. As soon as I read I said a quick prayer to my two sweeties (Blitz & Max) up there to give Chimi a loving welcome. Sending much love and comfort your way. /big hugs

On a side note, thanks for the heads up on the asshat vet - I'll be sure and keep that in mind. We just changed to Lone Rock and love them so far. I'm sorry you all had to deal with this on top of an already difficult situation - my heart goes out to you guys.

01 Nov 2010 10:14 #38 by RivendaleFarms
Just saw this thread, so sorry to hear about Chimi. It gets easier with time but they're always with us for sure. I have to toss in another recommendation for Doc Palmini, he takes amazing care of our dogs and cats and has even given advice over the phone when possible to save us a trip in to the office.

Hail, Chimi!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

01 Nov 2010 12:21 #39 by unlimited
Replied by unlimited on topic Very sad day today....
Hey SG,
So sorry to here of your loss. Having our little "fur babies" around is one of the things that makes this life special. No matter how short or long their
visit, they become part of who we are. You and your family are in my thoughts during this difficult time. Cudos to big Dave. He's an angel in disguise.
Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get the time.
Peace

01 Nov 2010 12:41 #40 by theleaf
Replied by theleaf on topic Very sad day today....
I am so sorry for your loss, Sunshine. I know that doing what's best for your pup is a horrible thing to go through. But you were able to put what he needed above what you wanted; a terribly hard, but loving thing to do.

Prayers for comfort are already on the way.

If every day is an awaking,
you will never grow old.
You will just keep growing.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds