Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

06 Dec 2010 14:47 #41 by The Viking

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: I so want to meet a lady just like this one! And this song says it all.

You got no chance....This thread is for guys with wifes. You can't relate

You're mean.

Like you expected VL to keep any thread respectable? He can't. It isn't in him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 15:02 #42 by Travelingirl

The Viking wrote:

travelingirl wrote: From the various songs Viking posted in this thread I have to say it appears to this girl he is a gentleman and has a heart of gold.

Thanks, I appreciate that. And I am a total gentleman and treat all ladies like gold. And I am a hopeless romantic. I am more than secure enough to admit that. And VL can try and make fun of that all he wants. It would just show his insecurities in his masculinity.

And some women don't know a good thing when they've got it. Merry Christmas Viking!

06 Dec 2010 17:32 #43 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

The Viking wrote:

travelingirl wrote: From the various songs Viking posted in this thread I have to say it appears to this girl he is a gentleman and has a heart of gold.

Thanks, I appreciate that. And I am a total gentleman and treat all ladies like gold. And I am a hopeless romantic. I am more than secure enough to admit that. And VL can try and make fun of that all he wants. It would just show his insecurities in his masculinity.

Hey s***forbrains....I started the thread.

But the songs you posted were pretty gay

06 Dec 2010 17:36 #44 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Be nice VL! :bash :wink: :biggrin:

Hey Viking, I loved all the songs you picked.

TravelinGirl, have you meet Viking in person yet? Maybe we could all meet for drinks at the new bar by Safeway soon. I LOVE playing match-maker if you couldn't tell. :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Dec 2010 17:47 #45 by LOL
Yeah cool it VL, Viking is A-Ok.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Dec 2010 17:58 #46 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I apologize Viking..I didn't mean it..I was just getting jealous over all the attention you were getting on my thread....But i would appreciate it if you didn't ride my coatails like this in the future..

Again, I apologize

06 Dec 2010 18:01 #47 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I apologize Viking..I didn't mean it..I was just getting jealous over all the attention you were getting on my thread....But i would appreciate it if you didn't ride my coatails like this in the future..

Again, I apologize

You're too funny VL!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Dec 2010 18:02 #48 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Yeah cool it VL, Viking is A-Ok.

I'll try...Did you see the football contest thread though?..I've been beating him for 15 weeks and I never once mentioned it..He sticks his nose in front for one week and he wont shut up about it..I think he's renting out a billboard on I-70 just to rub my nose in it...Classy, he's not..Furthermore, being a Bear Fan I could have really got on him about the Vikings..But I didn't...So I think he's got a long ways to go before he's "ok"

06 Dec 2010 18:04 - 06 Dec 2010 18:18 #49 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Again, I apologize

You're too funny VL!

Oh thank you!

Vikings lucky your his friend...Because if you weren't I'd unload on him like nobody's business

06 Dec 2010 18:06 #50 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Again, I apologize

Not a problem. I know we have fun going back and forth at each other. But trust me, no one will ever get more attention than you on this site.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds