Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

06 Dec 2010 18:12 #51 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

travelingirl wrote: From the various songs Viking posted in this thread I have to say it appears to this girl he is a gentleman and has a heart of gold.

Thanks, I appreciate that. And I am a total gentleman and treat all ladies like gold. And I am a hopeless romantic. I am more than secure enough to admit that. And VL can try and make fun of that all he wants. It would just show his insecurities in his masculinity.

Hey s***forbrains....I started the thread.

But the songs you posted were pretty gay

Be nice VL! :bash :wink: :biggrin:

I apologize Viking..I didn't mean it..I was just getting jealous over all the attention you were getting on my thread....But i would appreciate it if you didn't ride my coatails like this in the future..

Again, I apologize

Not a problem. I know we have fun going back and forth at each other. But trust me, no one will ever get more attention than you on this site.

LOL Viking. Hey, what about drinks soon? We can all get together and catch up.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 18:27 #52 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

travelingirl wrote: From the various songs Viking posted in this thread I have to say it appears to this girl he is a gentleman and has a heart of gold.

Thanks, I appreciate that. And I am a total gentleman and treat all ladies like gold. And I am a hopeless romantic. I am more than secure enough to admit that. And VL can try and make fun of that all he wants. It would just show his insecurities in his masculinity.

Hey s***forbrains....I started the thread.

But the songs you posted were pretty gay

Be nice VL! :bash :wink: :biggrin:

I apologize Viking..I didn't mean it..I was just getting jealous over all the attention you were getting on my thread....But i would appreciate it if you didn't ride my coatails like this in the future..

Again, I apologize

Not a problem. I know we have fun going back and forth at each other. But trust me, no one will ever get more attention than you on this site.

LOL Viking. Hey, what about drinks soon? We can all get together and catch up.

Anytime!! I was wondering when Franz would get settled in and you guys would have time. This week is open for me.

06 Dec 2010 18:33 #53 by Sunshine Girl
We have a couple of things up in the air for this week so I'm not completely sure on a date/time yet. I will let you know asap though when we know more. We'd love to see you! Maybe VL could come too so we have EVEN MORE entertainment than last time. Just sayin'. :biggrin: :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Dec 2010 19:32 #54 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

Sunshine Girl wrote: We have a couple of things up in the air for this week so I'm not completely sure on a date/time yet. I will let you know asap though when we know more. We'd love to see you! Maybe VL could come too so we have EVEN MORE entertainment than last time. Just sayin'. :biggrin: :wink:

That would be fun...

06 Dec 2010 19:34 #55 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: We have a couple of things up in the air for this week so I'm not completely sure on a date/time yet. I will let you know asap though when we know more. We'd love to see you! Maybe VL could come too so we have EVEN MORE entertainment than last time. Just sayin'. :biggrin: :wink:

That would be fun...

Let's do it.

06 Dec 2010 19:47 - 09 Jul 2011 10:02 #56 by major bean
Seriously, here is a song that my wife and I listened to in our youth. Absolutely beautiful song.
[youtube:11c49suy]
[/youtube:11c49suy]

Regards,
Major Bean

06 Dec 2010 19:53 #57 by Martin Ent Inc
Our anniversary tonite, so Journey, she loves all of their songs.

06 Dec 2010 19:55 #58 by Sunshine Girl

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Our anniversary tonite, so Journey, she loves all of their songs.

Happy Anniversary to you guys. I love Journey!

06 Dec 2010 19:58 #59 by Martin Ent Inc
Thanks. She is worth everything and more.

06 Dec 2010 20:01 #60 by Sunshine Girl
Awwww, that is so sweet.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds