Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

06 Dec 2010 20:14 #61 by major bean
Peter and Gordon
[youtube:huehfyyy]
[/youtube:huehfyyy]

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 20:15 - 09 Jul 2011 10:05 #62 by major bean
The Searchers

[youtube:sxrie6dm]
[/youtube:sxrie6dm]

Regards,
Major Bean

06 Dec 2010 20:24 #63 by major bean
Peter, Paul, and Mary (written by Bob Dylan)

[youtube:1fmdtcxn]
[/youtube:1fmdtcxn]

Regards,
Major Bean

06 Dec 2010 20:41 #64 by ScienceChic

Sunshine Girl wrote: We have a couple of things up in the air for this week so I'm not completely sure on a date/time yet. I will let you know asap though when we know more. We'd love to see you! Maybe VL could come too so we have EVEN MORE entertainment than last time. Just sayin'. :biggrin: :wink:

I would SO love to be a fly on the wall during that gathering! Nice to see you again SG! I'm sure it's nice having Rockdoc home again! ;).

Happy anniversary major bean! Always a good yearly milestone to hit! I hope you two had a marvelous day!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Dec 2010 17:21 #65 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: We have a couple of things up in the air for this week so I'm not completely sure on a date/time yet. I will let you know asap though when we know more. We'd love to see you! Maybe VL could come too so we have EVEN MORE entertainment than last time. Just sayin'. :biggrin: :wink:

That would be fun...

Let's do it.

Lets...In mid January..Like you, but unlike Viking, our social calender is full until after the holidays. I'll bring some bar-b-que sauce so when I make Viking eat some of his words... they won't taste so bad...

07 Dec 2010 17:35 #66 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

That would be fun...

Let's do it.

Lets...In mid January..Like you, but unlike Viking, our social calender is full until after the holidays. I'll bring some bar-b-que sauce so when I make Viking eat some of his words... they won't taste so bad...

I might have "other uses" for the sauce (gotta be careful or this will get moved to the ring), but you might be a bit surprised at his social calendar. Not saying the guy gets around or anything, but.......... rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Dec 2010 17:38 #67 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

That would be fun...

Let's do it.

but you might be a bit surprised at his social calendar. Not saying the guy gets around or anything, but..........

Ha ha-I'm sure he gets around to East Colfax Ave.

07 Dec 2010 17:44 #68 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Dec 2010 18:32 - 07 Dec 2010 18:39 #69 by UNDER MODERATION
One way
[youtube:1qc20k0u]
[/youtube:1qc20k0u]

07 Dec 2010 18:35 #70 by CinnamonGirl
Vice Lord, Your nic is freaking me out. Sort of looks like a serial killer. I hope that is not you.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds