Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

07 Dec 2010 18:43 #71 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Guys, what are your favorite songs to sing to your wife?

CinnamonGirl wrote: Vice Lord, Your Avatar is freaking me out. Sort of looks like a serial killer. I hope that is not you.

Maybe i've been working out too much? And the experiment with Mexican Human Growth Hormone really backfired as well...Don't worry, i'm reducing now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2010 19:40 #72 by major bean
Looks like a cousin of mine who swole up real bad from a case of poison ivy. He itched and drained for weeks.

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Dec 2010 19:53 #73 by Martin Ent Inc
Not VL at all.
It's Brock Lesnar the UFC fighter.

And big Game hunter.

07 Dec 2010 22:38 #74 by Mr Peabody

Sunshine Girl wrote: We have a couple of things up in the air for this week so I'm not completely sure on a date/time yet. I will let you know asap though when we know more. We'd love to see you! Maybe VL could come too so we have EVEN MORE entertainment than last time. Just sayin'. :biggrin: :wink:

Holy Smokes! If VL and lil precious both show up at the same time and the same place even I will be there to buy them a drink.

08 Dec 2010 08:45 #75 by lil precious

Mr Peabody wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: We have a couple of things up in the air for this week so I'm not completely sure on a date/time yet. I will let you know asap though when we know more. We'd love to see you! Maybe VL could come too so we have EVEN MORE entertainment than last time. Just sayin'. :biggrin: :wink:

Holy Smokes! If VL and lil precious both show up at the same time and the same place even I will be there to buy them a drink.

If he's :heart: not out golfing you just might. :wave:

10 Dec 2010 07:51 #77 by Nmysys
I have looked for my old favorite but can't find it. It was in the 50's called Pledge of My Love.

I thought VL would have been tacky and posted that old French Song, Voulez Vous etc.

10 Dec 2010 09:06 #78 by lil precious
Shame on you Nmysys, my snuggle bunny :heart: is a very sensitive guy.

10 Dec 2010 11:03 #79 by Martin Ent Inc

11 Dec 2010 12:25 #80 by AV8OR
[youtube:1ll04zq8]
[/youtube:1ll04zq8]

Will be one of our favorites! One of our first concerts together.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds