Craft Brewing

14 Apr 2011 09:15 #71 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic Craft Brewing
With the help of Ben at Beer at Home in Englewood we put together a recipe for New Belgium's Mighty Arrow a few weeks ago. We tapped it last night and man o man it is very good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2011 10:59 #72 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Craft Brewing
Hubby got into brewing several years ago but now all of the stuff he has just sits around. He said he would be willing to sell it if anyone is interested I could get him to inventory on what he has.

I know there are a couple of carboys and a bucket blow off tubes, bottle fillers, cappers, caps, bottle washer (fits on sink faucet), brewing books and probably a ton of other items.

Sorry don’t get the stainless pot as that is my chili cooking pot when we have our summer party. If we can make the 285 picnic this year I will bring chili as long as I can test some of the beers. Beer and chili yum.

Send me a pm with your number if you might be interested and I will have him make a list of all the items.

16 Apr 2011 16:11 #73 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Craft Brewing

HappyCamper wrote: Hubby got into brewing several years ago but now all of the stuff he has just sits around. He said he would be willing to sell it if anyone is interested I could get him to inventory on what he has.

I know there are a couple of carboys and a bucket blow off tubes, bottle fillers, cappers, caps, bottle washer (fits on sink faucet), brewing books and probably a ton of other items.

Sorry don’t get the stainless pot as that is my chili cooking pot when we have our summer party. If we can make the 285 picnic this year I will bring chili as long as I can test some of the beers. Beer and chili yum.

Send me a pm with your number if you might be interested and I will have him make a list of all the items.

you ignored my personal PM message, so i'll post it here

I might be interested in some of the items mentioned, of course since they are used and not new i would expect to get them at a deep discount on top of my 285bound discount- maybe we can make a trade? maybe I can name a beer after you as payment? Happy Camper Ale..it would be a hoppy brew, not sweet and it would have a serious bite to it?

We have everything we need but I may be able to help you clear out your attic or storage area of that unwanted equipment. Let me know ASAP

16 Apr 2011 16:14 #74 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Craft Brewing
I sent you a PM back need to get hubby down to do an inventory of what he has.

He returns from business today so maybe tomorrow but as soon as I have it I will let you know.

16 Apr 2011 16:19 #75 by UNDER MODERATION

HappyCamper wrote: I sent you a PM back need to get hubby down to do an inventory of what he has.

He returns from business today so maybe tomorrow but as soon as I have it I will let you know.

Oh I see it now..Sorry, it got lost in all the other incoming PM's......How does $15 and half of the next batch sound to you two?

16 Apr 2011 16:23 #76 by UNDER MODERATION
Everyone accept Happy Camper stop PM'ing me now- I'm negotiating

I cleared out my box HC

16 Apr 2011 19:40 #77 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Craft Brewing
Just sent u 100 PMs VL

Happy Camper, VL doesnt know anything about beer. I'll double any of his offers for your stuff.

Just kidding. :)

Can I have a beer VL?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

16 Apr 2011 19:53 #78 by UNDER MODERATION
yes...

HC- My offer is still good btw- It's good until 6:00am MST

19 Apr 2011 14:19 #79 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic Craft Brewing

Vice Lord wrote: yes...

Well VL, did the deal go down?

19 Apr 2011 14:22 #80 by UNDER MODERATION

EddieWess wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: yes...

Well VL, did the deal go down?

She's playing hardball with me....... making me wait for a counter offer. One time I bought a brand new 4 door, 4wd, Chevy S10 Blazer. The deal was done, no money exchanged hands but the papers were signed and I was waiting for delivery from another dealership. I struck an incredible deal and the dealer obviously had some sellers remorse. They were supposed to call me when the vehicle arrived in a day or so, but they never did. They were waiting for me to call them so I never did.. A month later they called and said "it's in", but because of "this and that" it would be a $1800 more. I hung up. They kept calling back and I kept saying I didn't want it now- They further reduced the price by $700 dollars and I picked it up for 11,500..This was 1993 I believe..They were going for 18-23k.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds