× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

03 Jan 2012 17:05 #661 by LOL

CinnamonGirl wrote: Where is VL he is the one that should be paying.

He is all talk, didn't want to go on the record and get whooped by the Vike again. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2012 17:05 #662 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
Do you all want me to pick for the playoffs?

03 Jan 2012 17:53 #663 by ScienceChic
Of course, the more the merrier!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jan 2012 18:21 #664 by LOL

CinnamonGirl wrote: Do you all want me to pick for the playoffs?

Of course, pick-em!

I was bummed when you bailed CG, I thought you were doing fine! Just don't pick the Broncos! LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Jan 2012 08:26 #665 by TPP
Thanks Joe, now it gets really tough, donkeys can't cover But could (By the Grace of God) win.
All 4 or 3? is still on the table????????????

04 Jan 2012 09:10 #666 by RenegadeCJ
Lets just go with all 4. No bailing on the easy games!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Jan 2012 11:30 - 04 Jan 2012 12:19 #667 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Final results week 17.

RenegadeCJ 2-1 (27-22-2)
The Viking 0-3 (26-24-1)
Science Chic 1-1-1 (25-23-3)
TPP 3-0 (24-26-1)
Joe 1-1-1 (22-26-3)
Hoot Owl 1-2 (21-29-1)
Pacamom 2-1

Wow...TPP is 6-0 the last 2 weeks!!! Good thing Joe didn't follow thru on his "opposite of TPP" theory!!

Less games now....will get tight!

Still 11 games left and with playoffs being tossups and no easy games to pick, even 6 games out is not out of this one.

04 Jan 2012 11:33 #668 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Lets just go with all 4. No bailing on the easy games!!

I like that and it gives us 11 more picks. Still anyone's contest.

04 Jan 2012 12:24 #669 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Final results week 17.

RenegadeCJ 2-1 (27-22-2)
The Viking 0-3 (26-24-1)
Science Chic 1-1-1 (25-23-3)
TPP 3-0 (24-26-1)
Joe 1-1-1 (22-26-3)
Hoot Owl 1-2 (21-29-1)
Pacamom 2-1

Wow...TPP is 6-0 the last 2 weeks!!! Good thing Joe didn't follow thru on his "opposite of TPP" theory!!

Less games now....will get tight!

Ummmm..... did I miss something? How did I go 0-3? I picked San Fran. They were favored by 12 and won by 16. Isn't that a win? I haven't been watching the records each week since I don't post on this negative site anymore other than this contest, but sure glad I caught this one. Still 11 games left and with playoffs being tossups and no easy games to pick, even 6 games out is not out of this one.

No, they won by 7, so you lost. I almost picked that game, they should've won by more than 12.
[url=http://www.nfl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.nfl.com[/url]
Week 17
SF 34 @ STL 27 Final

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/ ... isco-49ers
Week 17 Sun, Jan 1 @ St. Louis W 34-27

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2012 12:59 #670 by RenegadeCJ

Science Chic wrote: 3rd party out of state check drawn on a foreign bank

:biggrin:

Oh, you're using US govt. funds I see!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds