× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

07 Jan 2012 09:38 #681 by LOL

RenegadeCJ wrote: Playoffs-Wild card weekend (week 18) opening spreads

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

Cincinnati +2.5 @ Houston
Detroit +11.5 @ New Orleans
Atlanta +3 @ NY Giants
Pittsburgh -8.5 @ Denver

Houston
Detroit
NY Giants
Denver

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2012 10:35 #682 by The Viking
OK, really going out on a limb here picking 3 different teams than the leader. So I could jump into the lead or totally fall out of the competition this week.

Houston (better line up top to bottom and clinched week 14 so had nothing to play for the last 3 games they lost)
Detroit (It will be a shootout but I think it will stay within 10. But this is a game that could get out of had early if there are turnovers from Detroit. Could go either way)
Giants
Denver (if it is Tebow's last game of the year, then I will go down swinging with him, but I think he has some magic left in him to at least keep it within the spread if not win it, especially on a cold day in a low scoring game)

07 Jan 2012 10:50 - 08 Jan 2012 06:18 #683 by RenegadeCJ

Joe wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Playoffs-Wild card weekend (week 18) opening spreads

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

Atlanta +3 @ NY Giants
Pittsburgh -8.5 @ Denver

Houston
Detroit
NY Giants
Denver

TPP wrote: OK, 1st Week Playoffs Picks,
Cincinnati
New Orleans (a Little concered about this pick)
NY Giants
Pittsburgh

RenegadeCJ looks like our hats fell in the same ring!

Hoot Owl wrote: Houston
Detroit
NY Giants
Denver

The Viking wrote: OK, really going out on a limb here picking 3 different teams than the leader. So I could jump into the lead or totally fall out of the competition this week.

Houston (better line up top to bottom and clinched week 14 so had nothing to play for the last 3 games they lost)
Detroit (It will be a shootout but I think it will stay within 10. But this is a game that could get out of had early if there are turnovers from Detroit. Could go either way)
Giants
Denver (if it is Tebow's last game of the year, then I will go down swinging with him, but I think he has some magic left in him to at least keep it within the spread if not win it, especially on a cold day in a low scoring game)

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Jan 2012 11:22 #684 by ScienceChic
Here goes (deep breath, it's all riding on the line):

Houston (it pains me, but we've got a history of not showing up when it's do or die)
New Orleans
Atlanta
Pittsburgh

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Jan 2012 11:29 #685 by The Viking
Looks like Joe, Hoot Owl and I are all on the same page and Renegade and TPP are too as almost total opposites other than the Giants. And Science Chic picked pretty different from both groups. There will be movement this week in the standings!

07 Jan 2012 12:38 #686 by RenegadeCJ
I'll be happy to go 0-4 and have denver win.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Jan 2012 14:45 #687 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

I will make my other picks shortly. Plus I owe Computer Breath 10 in Lottery tickets.

07 Jan 2012 14:46 #688 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
Atlanta +3 @ NY Giants
Pittsburgh -8.5 @ Denver

07 Jan 2012 14:52 #689 by CinnamonGirl
After that interference call I am thinking about changing my pick Cincy LOL

07 Jan 2012 17:47 #690 by The Viking
4 of us got the first one right. Houston defense destroyed AJ Green 47 yards, Cedric Benson 14 yards, and Dalton. I really like Dalton and would have liked to see him have a great game. But the other rookie outplayed him!

Now I need to worry about the Lions hanging with N.O in the shootout.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds