× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

10 Jan 2012 04:56 #711 by TPP

RenegadeCJ wrote: Oooops, you are right. Just trying to kiss up to the site owner I guess!!

TPP, the Broncos covered....especially since they won. Who are the Donkeys? If that is your pet name for the Chargers, I believe they are out of the playoffs! :biggrin:

That's why I was confused! Wasn't it 9.0 at kick-off? YOUR team only won by 6.0.

They didn't have God on their side... rofllol No Matter, Always been hard to be a Chrager Fan.

Picks for this weekend...

New Orleans
NE Patriots
Houston
Green Bay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2012 09:25 #712 by LOL
CG, What do you think about the Houston Baltimore game. I have my picks decided for the others, but I don't know about this one. Baltimore ? I need a 4-0 bad! :)

TPP, Broncos were underdogs, so if they won the points don't matter. Its only when they are favored that they have to beat the spread.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Jan 2012 10:07 - 12 Jan 2012 12:04 #713 by Hoot Owl
my picks
San Francisco
Denver
Baltimore
NY Giants

12 Jan 2012 11:54 #714 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

Joe wrote: CG, What do you think about the Houston Baltimore game. I have my picks decided for the others, but I don't know about this one. Baltimore ? I need a 4-0 bad! :)

TPP, Broncos were underdogs, so if they won the points don't matter. Its only when they are favored that they have to beat the spread.

I am leaning towards Houston but they are not at home right? What is the spread?

12 Jan 2012 12:15 #715 by LOL
CG, it is Houston +7.5 @ Baltimore

I was leaning toward Baltimore since they are 8-0 at home. But it could be a close game is all. Is Houston any good?

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Jan 2012 12:18 #716 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
I have a soft spot for Kubiak. I am not sure I can pick Houston with that spread. But I am still thinking.

Photo-fish is going to hate me but I am seriously thinking about picking NY. I have not decided on that one either. Home field is a huge factor for me in the playoffs. But I am picking the Broncos so the Pats and McD can go to hell. Belichick is the anti Christ now that Al Davis is gone. LOL

13 Jan 2012 13:17 #717 by LOL
San Francisco
Denver
Baltimore
Green Bay

GO BRONCOS

13 Jan 2012 13:44 #718 by CinnamonGirl
Hmmmm.... Going with Baltimore huh?

13 Jan 2012 13:48 #719 by LOL
Yeah, I think Baltimore will win, not sure about the points. Good luck!

13 Jan 2012 13:55 #720 by CinnamonGirl
I don't know why but I feel like picking Houston. Just a feeling.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds