× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

04 Jan 2012 13:00 #671 by RenegadeCJ
I'll be the first to throw my hat in the ring..

Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
NY Giants

figure I should pick against the Broncos, and hope I'm wrong on that one! Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2012 14:53 #672 by ScienceChic

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Science Chic wrote: 3rd party out of state check drawn on a foreign bank

:biggrin:

Oh, you're using US govt. funds I see!!

:wink: rofllol
It's one of my hubby's favorite lines when people ask him for money, I couldn't resist! Imagine it being said almost lyrically. :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2012 15:12 #673 by Hoot Owl
Houston
Detroit
NY Giants
Denver

04 Jan 2012 20:15 #674 by RenegadeCJ

Science Chic wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Science Chic wrote: 3rd party out of state check drawn on a foreign bank

:biggrin:

Oh, you're using US govt. funds I see!!

:wink: rofllol
It's one of my hubby's favorite lines when people ask him for money, I couldn't resist! Imagine it being said almost lyrically. :biggrin:

The funny thing is...I used to work retail where we cashed checks. People really brought in 3rd party checks just like that...sometimes even a foreign bank, and were appalled, and wanted to talk to the manager when we said we couldn't cash them!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Jan 2012 20:33 #675 by ScienceChic
Wow. And we only ever meant it as a joke. That's like going to Germany and expecting them to take US dollars for lunch. Duh!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2012 21:01 #676 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

Joe wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Do you all want me to pick for the playoffs?

Of course, pick-em!

I was bummed when you bailed CG, I thought you were doing fine! Just don't pick the Broncos! LOL

Man, I just didn't have the time. I would wait for Sunday then only pick the late games. I really was bummed to miss it. Even though I did suck bad this year. Okay, playoff picks should be easy. Except the Broncos. I never could be objective.

04 Jan 2012 21:37 #677 by Hoot Owl
UH CG you didnt suck, TPP and I were always in the basement, holding up the
rafters.
Now it is just me, all alone. But I have been known to have fun with a string, in an empty room :biggrin:
Join in :pop Paca too :woo hoo: :wave:

05 Jan 2012 04:50 #678 by TPP
OK, 1st Week Playoffs Picks,
Cincinnati
New Orleans (a Little concered about this pick)
NY Giants
Pittsburgh

RenegadeCJ looks like our hats fell in the same ring!

05 Jan 2012 06:28 #679 by RenegadeCJ

TPP wrote: OK, 1st Week Playoffs Picks,
Cincinnati
New Orleans (a Little concered about this pick)
NY Giants
Pittsburgh

RenegadeCJ looks like our hats fell in the same ring!

Considering you're run lately, I like that we are in the same ring!!

05 Jan 2012 07:33 #680 by pacamom
I may use the same "system" I used last week. I did pretty good on that one. :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds