× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

21 Sep 2011 10:33 - 25 Sep 2011 12:09 #1 by The Viking
I figured that 34 pages in just the first 2 weeks and half of it was VL's (Who already said he is a quitter and isn't even in this contest) incoherent ramblings, so we can start an official Pick 3 thread with just football. If you want to keep talking with VL about baseball or his made up picks that he claims AFTER the games are already over then you can continue on the other thread.

And here is the official link for the opening lines on the front page so everyone can find them.

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

Updated records. Great week JMC and Renegade!

JMC 3-0 (5-1)
RenegadeCJ 3-0 (5-1)
The Viking 2-1 (4-2)
TPP 2-1 (4-2)
Cinnamon Girl 1-2 (2-4)
Grand Larceny 0-3 (2-4)
Hoot Owl 2-1 (2-4)
Joe 1-2 (2-4)
Science Chic 1-2 (2-4)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-4)
Pacamom 1-2 (1-5)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2011 10:35 #2 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Sep 2011 10:37 #3 by RenegadeCJ
Week 3 open spreads
New England -10.5 @ Buffalo
Miami +2.5 @ Cleveland
NY Giants @ Philadelphia (OFF)
San Francisco pick-um @ Cincinnati
Jacksonville +3.5 @ Carolina
Denver +4.5 @ Tennessee
Detroit -4 @ Minnesota
Houston +5 @ New Orleans
Kansas City +16.5 @ San Diego
NY Jets -3.5 @ Oakland
Baltimore -3.5 @ St Louis
Arizona -3 @ Seattle
Atlanta pick-um @ Tampa Bay
Green Bay -4 @ Chicago
Pittsburgh -12.5 @ Indianapolis
Washington @ Dallas (OFF)

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Sep 2011 10:43 #4 by The Viking
Picks so far for week 3.....

Week3 picks:

Grand Larceny
Carolina
Tennessee
New York Jets

TPP
Tenn.
S.D.
Ind.

pacamom
Seattle
Atlanta
Baltimore

21 Sep 2011 10:49 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
This just confuses things with two threads. Don't be surprised it this is merged.

21 Sep 2011 11:05 #6 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: This just confuses things with two threads. Don't be surprised it this is merged.

Pulease!! Are you fricken serious? 9 people can't figure out which thread to post on? Many of us have wanted this but if you want to kiss VL's arse some more go ahead. We can walk you through the differences if you need help. There are 34 pages of VL crap on one and 1 page so far of legitimate Pick 3 posts on this one. Do NOT merge this. That would be total ignorance! Just my opinion.

Joe? Renegade? Thoughts?

21 Sep 2011 11:09 #7 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: This just confuses things with two threads. Don't be surprised it this is merged.

I can always start a new one again next week then. It's easier to find posts on the pick 3 rather than pages of baseball and made up college picks. That will really confuse things with different picks on different threads. That should help VL screw things up if you keep merging the good with the crap. I am sure he would love that.

Maybe others want to just start The Viking's first annual Pick three and we can keep going with the current records? Let me know. And I am not being an ass. VL is and everyone who doesn't suck up to him can see it and knows it. It's your call.

21 Sep 2011 12:09 #8 by The Viking
SC or CG will get to keep track of the picks, results, the spreads and the records, as they feel it is too 'confusing' looking at two threads. I don't feel like pandering anymore. I will just make my picks on this thread. Good luck.

21 Sep 2011 12:21 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
This not about pandering and I do not appreciate you acting like our users are stupid. You are asking the forum to pander to your getting pissed at VL. And this thread is getting to be just like the other with your posts. IF you had an issue you could report it or PM the forum.

285b from day one has NEVER moderated based on emotion this is all about organization. If you have two threads with the same subject then someone will look through all the posts to find something then have to try and find another thread or wonder where the post went because they didn't know there were two.

Forums by nature are unorganized. 285b moderates by organization only. They don't ever pull posts on content EVER!!! I am sick of all of you on the pick three making this into baby crap by quitting and whining. I am freaking losing over there and you have not heard a word from me. ALL OF YOU MAN UP. We have a good thing going on this board don't screw it up. You have the right to free speech just not to post 30 threads of the same subject. Jeez. If you have an issue with some posts over there PM the road crew or 285bound they will fix it, I promise you.

I loved that thread last year and I want to keep it going with you, VL and renegade and everyone. There are ways to fix the problem on the thread and starting a new one is not the way to fix it, it just causes more confusion. Maybe just the girls should be the ones picking because they are the only ones not complaining over and over.

21 Sep 2011 13:07 #10 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: This not about pandering and I do not appreciate you acting like our users are stupid. You are asking the forum to pander to your getting pissed at VL. And this thread is getting to be just like the other with your posts. IF you had an issue you could report it or PM the forum.

285b from day one has NEVER moderated based on emotion this is all about organization. If you have two threads with the same subject then someone will look through all the posts to find something then have to try and find another thread or wonder where the post went because they didn't know there were two.

Forums by nature are unorganized. 285b moderates by organization only. They don't ever pull posts on content EVER!!! I am sick of all of you on the pick three making this into baby crap by quitting and whining. I am freaking losing over there and you have not heard a word from me. ALL OF YOU MAN UP. We have a good thing going on this board don't screw it up. You have the right to free speech just not to post 30 threads of the same subject. Jeez. If you have an issue with some posts over there PM the road crew or 285bound they will fix it, I promise you.

I loved that thread last year and I want to keep it going with you, VL and renegade and everyone. There are ways to fix the problem on the thread and starting a new one is not the way to fix it, it just causes more confusion. Maybe just the girls should be the ones picking because they are the only ones not complaining over and over.

Don't spin this on me. YOU called our users stupid by saying that 2 threads are too confusing. REALLY? Are you serious? how do people who can't follow two threads function in life? I believe all 9 of the people competing can figure it out. And a few have been wanting a thread that is not 2 pages of play by play baseball by a total f******* idiot in between our picks on a FOOTBALL PICKING thread. YOU keep track of all of it now. Good luck!

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds