× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

01 Oct 2011 20:45 #71 by The Viking

Hoot Owl wrote: Hoot Owl week 4
Tampa
Detroit
Denver :) someone has to stay on the bandwagon

Good picks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2011 20:55 #72 by The Viking
Washington
Buffalo
New England

02 Oct 2011 04:42 #73 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
Minnesota Pick KC. Because KC cannot do anything and Min has alot to prove after their two melt downs.

Detroit +1.5 Dallas Detroit is the better team and has better D. I thought a 1.5 spread was worth it.

N.Y. Giants -1.5 Arizona I don't know why. LOL

02 Oct 2011 08:20 #74 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Minnesota Pick KC. Because KC cannot do anything and Min has alot to prove after their two melt downs.

Detroit +1.5 Dallas Detroit is the better team and has better D. I thought a 1.5 spread was worth it.

3 meltdowns with the Vikes and I think Detroit will blow out Dallas but those are the most schitzo divisions. The only team I will normally pick in the North division is GB and that depends on the spread. I even think Chicago will fall apart against Carolina.

Look at the Vikes first 3 games. 1st half 17-7, 17-0, 20-0. 2nd half 0-17, 3-24, 3-26. 54-7 in the first half of all 3 games. and 6-67 in the second half. Amazing how they have fallen apart. McNabb will be benched if they lose this one.

02 Oct 2011 10:26 #75 by ScienceChic
Week 4 for me:

Detroit
Washington
Cleveland

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Oct 2011 11:36 #76 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Week 4 for me:

Detroit
Washington
Cleveland

Got em. I think the only one missing is GL. He can still pick the late games and Monday night. But if not it is just further proof he is VL.

02 Oct 2011 11:37 #77 by The Viking
I am going to be out most of the day. Anyone want to put all the picks in one post?

02 Oct 2011 11:57 #78 by ScienceChic
Will do.
Here's the line so we can easily follow who wins:

San Francisco +10 @ Philly
Washington pickum @ St. Louis
Minnesota pickum @ Kansas City
Pittsburgh +3 @ Houston
Detroit +1.5 @ Dallas
Carolina +7 @ Chicago
New Orleans -9 @ Jacksonville
Buffalo -3 @ Cincinnati
Tennessee pickum @ Cleveland
NY Giants -1.5 @ Arizona
Atlanta -4 @ Seattle
Miami +10 @ San Diego
Denver +14.5 @ Green Bay
New England -4.5 @ Oakland
NY Jets +3.5 @ Baltimore
Indy +11.5 @ Tampa Bay

Everyone's picks:

TPP wrote: Pick 4 Picks
Jacksonville
Green Bay
San Diego

Pacamom wrote: Week 4

Detroit
Cincinnati
Chicago

Renegade wrote: Week 4
Carolina
Detroit
Buffalo

jmc wrote: San Diego
Houston
Detroit

Joe wrote: Joe Week4

Washington
Cleveland
Detroit

Hoot Owl wrote: Hoot Owl week 4
Tampa
Detroit
Denver :) someone has to stay on the bandwagon

Viking wrote: Washington
Buffalo
New England

CG wrote: Minnesota Pick KC. Because KC cannot do anything and Min has alot to prove after their two melt downs.

SC wrote: Week 4 for me:

Detroit
Washington
Cleveland

Standings as of last week:

The Viking wrote: Updated records. No one went 3-0 this week. Pacamom and Joe both moved up a bit.

JMC 2-1 (7-2)
The Viking 2-1 (6-3)
RenegadeCJ 0-3 (5-4)
TPP 1-2 (5-4)
Joe 2-1 (4-5)
Cinnamon Girl 1-2 (3-6)
Grand Larceny 1-2 (3-6)
Pacamom 2-1 (3-6)
Science Chic 1-2 (3-6)
Hoot Owl 0-3 (2-7)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-7)

Let me know if these look right.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Oct 2011 16:27 #79 by LOL
Hey SC, looks like we are the same! Good luck! And almost everyone likes Detroit!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Oct 2011 17:05 #80 by ScienceChic
I think I've picked Detroit every week - the people who set the lines haven't figured out that they aren't a fluke yet! LOL

I decided to pick the others cuz it was either/or - I'm so bad at figuring out by how much a whole team will win/score - give me individual stats anyday! tongue:

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds