× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

02 Oct 2011 17:50 - 02 Oct 2011 18:05 #81 by The Viking
San Francisco +10 @ Philly ..........SF
Washington pickum @ St. Louis........Wash
Minnesota pickum @ Kansas City...........KC
Pittsburgh +3 @ Houston........Houston
Detroit +1.5 @ Dallas............Det
Carolina +7 @ Chicago............Carolina
New Orleans -9 @ Jacksonville............NO
Buffalo -3 @ Cincinnati...........Cin
Tennessee pickum @ Cleveland.........Tenn
NY Giants -1.5 @ Arizona...........NYG
Atlanta -4 @ Seattle............Seattle
Miami +10 @ San Diego..............Tie
Denver +14.5 @ Green Bay............GB
New England -4.5 @ Oakland..............NE
NY Jets +3.5 @ Baltimore
Indy +11.5 @ Tampa Bay

TPP (1-1-1)
Jacksonville
Green Bay
San Diego

The Viking (2-1)
Washington
Buffalo
New England

Pacamom (2-1)
Detroit
Cincinnati
Chicago

Renegade (2-1)
Carolina
Detroit
Buffalo

JMC (2-0-1)
San Diego
Houston
Detroit

Joe (2-1)
Washington
Cleveland
Detroit

Hoot Owl (1-1)
Tampa
Detroit
Denver

CG (2-1)
Minnesota
Detroit
N.Y. Giants

SC (2-1)
Detroit
Washington
Cleveland

JMC 2-0-1 (9-2-1)
The Viking 2-1 (8-4)
RenegadeCJ 2-1 (7-5)
TPP 1-1-1 (6-5-1)
Joe 2-1 (6-6)
Cinnamon Girl 2-1 (5-7)
Pacamom 2-1 (5-7)
Science Chic 2-1 (5-7)
Hoot Owl 1-1 (3-8)
Grand Larceny 0-3 (3-9)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-10)

Correct so far?

Hoot Owl can still pick up a game tomorrow night. I think you will get a win there. Indy is like a HS team. So far 7 out of 8 won 2 games. No real gains this week. Great week! So did VL / GL really drop out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2011 18:03 #82 by LOL
Wow, good picks everyone! We are all awesome amateur sports gamblers! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Oct 2011 18:07 #83 by pacamom
It must be the scientific methods that we use.......

Damn bears. They couldn't score 3 more points?

02 Oct 2011 18:45 #84 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: It must be the scientific methods that we use.......

Damn bears. They couldn't score 3 more points?

Now you are getting the spread! :thumbsup:

03 Oct 2011 07:43 #85 by LOL

I have a custom excell spreadsheet I am developing with all the point spreads, winners, and actual point differentials. I am analyzing it and studying it for patterns and statistics. Its available free to anyone who wants it, except VL, it will cost him $10. (and that's a bargain).

JMC is still on a roll, and he is being awful quiet too! :)

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 Oct 2011 10:08 #86 by ScienceChic

Joe wrote:

I have a custom excell spreadsheet I am developing with all the point spreads, winners, and actual point differentials. I am analyzing it and studying it for patterns and statistics. Its available free to anyone who wants it, except VL, it will cost him $10. (and that's a bargain).

Look at you go! :like: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Oct 2011 10:53 #87 by The Viking

Joe wrote:

I think JMC is still upset because he still believes that VL was going to pay $1000 for the winner. We all know it was never going to happen. That is why VL created GL and quit, and then when he sucked here with that name and was afraid of proving how bad he was, and was in last place, he again looked for an excuse to quit that never existed. He is pathetic!

03 Oct 2011 11:34 #88 by LOL
I think we should have some kind of prize to make it fun! C'mon SC, lets see some of those big profits! What is the prize? :) At least an honorary title and avatar as 285 Football pick champion!

Can anyone design a custom avatar graphic? Viking should have it until this season ends.

03 Oct 2011 11:53 #89 by ScienceChic

Joe wrote: I think we should have some kind of prize to make it fun! C'mon SC, lets see some of those big profits! What is the prize? :) At least an honorary title and avatar as 285 Football pick champion!

Can anyone design a custom avatar graphic? Viking should have it until this season ends.

Big profits, you're funny! rofllol 285Bound ponied up for the Fantasy Football League - you should've joined us on that! I like Viking's avatar, :wink: I don't want him changing it (it reminds me of my favorite movie of this year)! :biggrin: but he could certainly put something in his sig line about being the champion, and we already talked about naming the thread for the following year after the champion.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Oct 2011 06:56 #90 by LOL
Looks like Tampa won by 7, but did not cover the 11.5 so Indy won MNF. Sorry Hoot!

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds