× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

07 Oct 2011 12:09 #121 by The Viking

jmc wrote: Bengals
Jets
Lions

Got em. Lot's of different teams picked this week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2011 16:58 #122 by The Viking
OK,

Cincinati
Green Bay
Buffalo

08 Oct 2011 17:47 - 09 Oct 2011 09:16 #123 by LOL

The Viking wrote: OK,

Cincinati
Green Bay
Buffalo

Good picks!

Here is an interesting article by an "expert", includes the Broncos game too!
"5 interesting point spreads to keep an eye on, by Joe Fortenbaugh, - He likes Tenn, SD, GB, and the Bears. Lets see how he does, (not my picks)"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=n ... ye_on_6191

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

08 Oct 2011 18:11 #124 by The Viking

Joe wrote:

The Viking wrote: OK,

Cincinati
Green Bay
Buffalo

Good picks!
Here is an interesting article, includes the Broncos game too!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=n ... ye_on_6191

Good article. I was going to pick Tenn until they said Ben Roethlisberger was back and starting.

09 Oct 2011 09:12 #125 by LOL
Joe's picks

Buffalo
Tampa
Green Bay

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Oct 2011 09:47 #126 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Joe's picks

Buffalo
Tampa
Green Bay

Now I see why you said good picks. You had a couple of the same ones on your radar. Good luck!

09 Oct 2011 10:07 #127 by ScienceChic
My Week 5 Picks
Houston
Cincinnati (probably going to regret that)
Detroit

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Oct 2011 10:31 #128 by ScienceChic
Robyn just called me - she's not home and realized she forgot to put in her picks. Her first one is Oakland, she'll get back to me, or try to get home in time, for the other ones.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Oct 2011 10:36 #129 by LOL

The Viking wrote:
Now I see why you said good picks. You had a couple of the same ones on your radar. Good luck!

I had a hard time deciding, New Orleans and New England looked good, but alot of points.

CG you can still get your picks in for the later games too.

09 Oct 2011 10:56 #130 by ScienceChic
Okay, CG also wants Green Bay, then she'll pick a late game when she gets back home. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds