× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

10 Oct 2011 13:34 #161 by JMC
A push is a loss if you only count wins, DUH!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 13:41 - 10 Oct 2011 13:44 #162 by The Viking

jmc wrote: I quit!, just so it is clear , Viking messed the whole thing up. I picked the Jets when they were 9/12 points , now it is 7 never would have picked that, I would go to another game.. Last week I picked SD when they were 101/2 and the game closed at 10 . I tied . Now ties are considered a loss.
It should have been opening line , pushes should be 1/2 point.
Waste of time and I am OUT.

Go back to page 6. Renegade posted the spreads and SD was -10 as an opening spread agianst Miami. You and TPP each got a push. Where did you see 10 1/2 on the agreed upon site that we are using? If you find it we can correct it. No big deal. Not worth throwing a hissy fit over. And I still haven't heard from you which rules I changed. Or were you just making that up?

10 Oct 2011 13:43 #163 by The Viking

jmc wrote: A push is a loss if you only count wins, DUH!

And we still didn't vote on or decide that. It is discussed whether we should just count wins or if ties should count as 1/2 a win. We all need to agree on it.

10 Oct 2011 13:44 - 10 Oct 2011 13:48 #164 by LOL
Don't mean to butt in on your argument, but we could take a poll on how to score ties. I don't care either way, but maybe we need a vote by all players. For the record, I don't believe VL was going to pay, SOP for him to bail out, make excuses. Everyone on here knows that.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Oct 2011 13:45 #165 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote: A push is a loss if you only count wins, DUH!

And we still didn't vote on or decide that. It is discussed whether we should just count wins or if ties should count as 1/2 a win. We all need to agree on it.

Well decide then.

10 Oct 2011 14:07 #166 by RenegadeCJ

jmc wrote: I quit!, just so it is clear , Viking messed the whole thing up. I picked the Jets when they were 9/12 points , now it is 7 never would have picked that, I would go to another game.. Last week I picked SD when they were 101/2 and the game closed at 10 . I tied . Now ties are considered a loss.

Are you mocking VL jmc, or are you being serious? When I first read this, I thought you were mocking a certain player last year, am I wrong????

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

10 Oct 2011 14:10 #167 by JMC

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Are you mocking VL jmc, or are you being serious? When I first read this, I thought you were mocking a certain player last year, am I wrong????

Wow! a sense of humor! Can't believe it!

10 Oct 2011 14:16 #168 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
God i'm glad i'm out of this Viking mess...Constant conflict, thats what he is. No wonder he doesn't have a woman...

And what kind of prizes is he offering..? I put up $1000, 2 buddy passes, 3 courtside seats to a DU basketball game, and $50 at Red Lobster

10 Oct 2011 14:19 #169 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: God i'm glad i'm out of this Viking mess...Constant conflict, thats what he is. No wonder he doesn't have a woman...

And what kind of prizes is he offering..? I put up $1000, 2 buddy passes, 3 courtside seats to a DU basketball game, and $50 at Red Lobster

Viking just screwed me out of my prize.
Viking since you ruined the "prize" put something up.

10 Oct 2011 15:11 #170 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: God i'm glad i'm out of this Viking mess...Constant conflict, thats what he is. No wonder he doesn't have a woman...

VL you are so full of it and we all know it. 8 out of the 9 of us won't buy into you trying to keep stirring things up. We have one who is still weak but there has not been a mess on here for 5 weeks at all. No arguments until your prote'ge' jumped in with a VL type whining fit yesterday. So we are now ignoring all of that and continuing with many more months of fun now that you and VL / GL are gone. Too bad you sucked at your picks or you may have stayed in it with GL.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds