× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

10 Oct 2011 15:13 #171 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: God i'm glad i'm out of this Viking mess...Constant conflict, thats what he is. No wonder he doesn't have a woman...

And what kind of prizes is he offering..? I put up $1000, 2 buddy passes, 3 courtside seats to a DU basketball game, and $50 at Red Lobster

Viking just screwed me out of my prize.
Viking since you ruined the "prize" put something up.

Just like last year, this is for fun, and it wasn't YOUR prize. It isn't my contest and I don't have to put anything up. Quit your whining. You sound like VL's bitch!

Let's get back to the 5 weeks of fun we have had without VL's influence. Can't believe you JMC of all people are trying to spoil it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 15:14 #172 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: God i'm glad i'm out of this Viking mess...Constant conflict, thats what he is. No wonder he doesn't have a woman...

And what kind of prizes is he offering..? I put up $1000, 2 buddy passes, 3 courtside seats to a DU basketball game, and $50 at Red Lobster

You put something up since you are making money off these sites.

10 Oct 2011 15:18 #173 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

I don't make a nickel off 285b. But I will match whatever you do ,cheapskate.
You screwed up VL's great prize ,not me.

10 Oct 2011 15:21 #174 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

:rofl rofllol :lol: You are totally embarassing yourself!!! Everyone looks at you as a naive little child everytime you say that and you are feeding into VL trying to stir things up in here. You really are VL's little bitch.

Now the rest of us adults want this to be how it was for 5 weeks before you threw your little VL type hissy fit!

10 Oct 2011 15:21 #175 by The Viking
Done wasting my time on you. I am here for fun and the contest. This isn't all about you JMC! Get over your ego!

10 Oct 2011 15:23 #176 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

:rofl rofllol :lol: You are totally embarassing yourself!!! Everyone looks at you as a naive little child everytime you say that and you are feeding into VL trying to stir things up in here. You really are VL's little bitch.

Now the rest of us adults want this to be how it was for 5 weeks before you threw your little VL type hissy fit!

Then put up a prize and I will match it. Phony all mouth guy!

10 Oct 2011 16:00 - 10 Oct 2011 16:07 #177 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

Then put up a prize and I will match it. Phony all mouth guy!

OK one romanitic night with JMC. You can match that and make it two nights, JMC. And just think, if you win you can still do what you do with yourself every night. Only this time you can put a ribbon on it and act like it is a prize!

10 Oct 2011 16:01 #178 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
The $1000 and all my prizes were real. $1000 is nothing to me and besides me or Grand Larceny were gonna win anyway..Nobody else had a chance but had someone pulled off a miracle and beat one of us...I woulda paid. You ruined it for someone Viking, and you ruined everyones fun

As usual

10 Oct 2011 16:04 #179 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: The $1000 and all my prizes were real. $1000 is nothing to me and besides me or Grand Larceny were gonna win anyway..Nobody else had a chance but had someone pulled off a miracle and beat one of us...I woulda paid. You ruined it for someone Viking, and you ruined everyones fun

As usual

You are like a hemrhoid. You are a total pain in the ass that just keeps coming back. And just like your phony picks, it is easy for you to say it AFTER you already chickened out. You are a coward thru and thru. Go back to bothering other people. We like this thread the way it was for five weks without you until VL Jr. threw a fit.

10 Oct 2011 16:07 #180 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: The $1000 and all my prizes were real. $1000 is nothing to me and besides me or Grand Larceny were gonna win anyway..Nobody else had a chance but had someone pulled off a miracle and beat one of us...I woulda paid. You ruined it for someone Viking, and you ruined everyones fun

As usual

You are like a hemrhoid. You are a total pain in the ass that just keeps coming back. And just like your phony picks, it is easy for you to say it AFTER you already chickened out. You are a coward thru and thru. Go back to bothering other people. We like this thread the way it was for five weks without you until VL Jr. threw a fit.

Oh sure you did-This is the first time I even read this thread and what do I see? You fighting over the rules. I told ya! I told everyone this is how you operate: You run everyone out of the contest with your constant bickering and then claim victory. Thats the only way you can win

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds