× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

10 Oct 2011 16:09 #181 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: The $1000 and all my prizes were real. $1000 is nothing to me and besides me or Grand Larceny were gonna win anyway..Nobody else had a chance but had someone pulled off a miracle and beat one of us...I woulda paid. You ruined it for someone Viking, and you ruined everyones fun

As usual

You are like a hemrhoid. You are a total pain in the ass that just keeps coming back. And just like your phony picks, it is easy for you to say it AFTER you already chickened out. You are a coward thru and thru. Go back to bothering other people. We like this thread the way it was for five weks without you until VL Jr. threw a fit.

Oh sure you did-This is the first time I even read this thread and what do I see? You fighting over the rules. I told ya! I told everyone this is how you operate: You run everyone out of the contest with your constant bickering and then claim victory. Thats the only way you can win

Actually JMC is the only one with an issue here. We had 14 pages of good clean fun until the inevitable whining from him came out. I expected it but it won't ruin the game for the rest of us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 16:09 #182 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
I was willing to let CG hold the prizes until a winner was determined...Now what is everyone playing for here? Fun?

Fun is nice but it doesn't pay the rent Viking- You blew it

10 Oct 2011 16:11 - 10 Oct 2011 16:15 #183 by The Viking
Hey I was thinking. Since a couple got off to a slow start not being in the first week, would anyone like to start a pick five also along with the pick three? Might be more challenging but a lot more changes each week. A couple of us had talked about this. Let me know. We can do the pick 3 and keep this one going, and then add two more teams for the pick 5. Just pick your tope 3 games, and put the next two below it. We can do it on the same thread. Then if any new people wanted to join for the pick 5 we could do that. We would definitely need help keeping track. Separate contests one thread. It is easier that way.

10 Oct 2011 16:12 #184 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I was willing to let CG hold the prizes until a winner was determined...Now what is everyone playing for here? Fun?

Fun is nice but it doesn't pay the rent Viking- You blew it

No one believes you except JMC so go back to your sandbox.

10 Oct 2011 16:13 - 10 Oct 2011 16:16 #185 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote: Actually JMC is the only one with an issue here. We had 14 pages of good clean fun until the inevitable whining from him came out. I expected it but it won't ruin the game for the rest of us.

Please...He's the creator of the site and has been nothing short of the voice of reason around here for over a year. If you gotta problem with JMC or CG then YOU got the problem. I swear Viking you'd fight with mother Teresa if she posted here- who you gonna have a problem with next, Sunshine Girl?

You better check yourself cause you got some major issues my friend

10 Oct 2011 16:15 #186 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Hey I was thinking. Since a couple got off to a slow start not being in the first week, would anyone like to start a pick five also along with the pick three? Might be more challenging but a lot more changes each week. A couple of us had talked about this. Let me know. We can do the pick 3 and keep this one going, and then add two more teams for the pick 5. Just pick your tope 3 games, and put the next two below it. We can do it on the same thread. Then if any new people wanted to join for the pick 5 we could do that. We would definitely need help keeping track.

You couldn't handle a pick zero contest without fighting with everybody over the rules

10 Oct 2011 16:20 #187 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Hey I was thinking....

Don't ever do that Viking, everytime you do something stupid happens. Haven't you noticed that yet?

10 Oct 2011 16:22 #188 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Hey I was thinking. Since a couple got off to a slow start not being in the first week, would anyone like to start a pick five also along with the pick three? Might be more challenging but a lot more changes each week. A couple of us had talked about this. Let me know. We can do the pick 3 and keep this one going, and then add two more teams for the pick 5. Just pick your tope 3 games, and put the next two below it. We can do it on the same thread. Then if any new people wanted to join for the pick 5 we could do that. We would definitely need help keeping track.

You couldn't handle a pick zero contest without fighting with everybody over the rules

See here is where you have proved yourself clueless. I don't have any issue with the rules. No one dues except You, GL which is you also and JMC which is VL Jr now I guess. I am not arguing about any rules so your post is a total lie. Typical.

10 Oct 2011 16:23 #189 by The Viking
By the way JMC I am sure after 5 weeks of fun and no issues, the rest of us are glad you had to bring your buddy VL over here. Real nice.

10 Oct 2011 16:25 #190 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: The $1000 and all my prizes were real. $1000 is nothing to me and besides me or Grand Larceny were gonna win anyway..Nobody else had a chance but had someone pulled off a miracle and beat one of us...I woulda paid. You ruined it for someone Viking, and you ruined everyones fun

As usual

Prrof GL was you too. And your picks had you in last place with the Nic. Face it, you didn't beat me last year and you couldn't this year so you ran away. And trying to make me look bad won't work with anyone except the naive on here. And hopefully JMC will come around and wake up.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds