× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

10 Oct 2011 17:29 #191 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote: Prrof GL was you too.

He was not me, and be happy he's not here anymore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 18:03 #192 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

He went away? Do you still hear him? Are you talking to him now? Stay on the meds and he may not come back! And you are not a part of this contest so why are you here? You are nothing but a virus and unfortunately JMC caught you.

10 Oct 2011 18:08 #193 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

LMAO, You were 2-7 with that nic! Wasn't too worried.

10 Oct 2011 21:40 #194 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

LMAO, You were 2-7 with that nic! Wasn't too worried.

Please..We were toying with you..2 of the top 10 handicappers in the world. You never had a chance

10 Oct 2011 21:43 #195 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: You are nothing but a virus and unfortunately JMC caught you.

Thats makes 5 people that have bailed on your contest Viking- I guess all 5 are wrong an your right, huh?

Good day sir

10 Oct 2011 21:56 #196 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Thats makes 5 people that have bailed on your contest Viking- I guess all 5 are wrong an your right, huh?

Good day sir

I know you can't count but it is only 1 because you and GL are the same person. And I think JMC is going to stay in as long as we vote on the rules. And even if he leaves 1+1 does not equal 5. Do you need help wiping too when you are done going potty?

Oh by the way, I saved your 6 bets that you made on the Bears game tonight on the other thread. Looks like one of the so called 'top handicapers' went 0-6 and according to what you bet, you lost over $3500 tonight. Yeah I was REAL worried about you in this contest! rofllol :rofl

10 Oct 2011 21:58 #197 by The Viking
Final standings after week 5.

JMC 3-0 (12-2-1)
The Viking 3-0 (11-4)
TPP 2-1 (8-6-1)
Joe 2-1 (8-7)
RenegadeCJ 1-2 (8-7)
Cinnamon Girl 2-1 (7-8)
Pacamom 2-1 (7-8)
Science Chic 2-1 (7-8)
Hoot Owl 1-2 (4-11)
Grand Larceny 0-3 (3-12)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-13)

10 Oct 2011 22:01 #198 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Good day sir

I know you can't count but it is only 1 because you and GL are the same person. And I think JMC is going to stay in as long as we vote on the rules. And even if he leaves 1+1 does not equal 5. Do you need help wiping too when you are done going potty?

Oh by the way, I saved your 6 bets that you made on the Bears game tonight on the other thread. Looks like one of the so called 'top handicapers' went 0-6 and according to what you bet, you lost over $3500 tonight. Yeah I was REAL worried about you in this contest! rofllol :rofl

A contest to win nothing? How exciting for you lol

10 Oct 2011 22:06 #199 by pacamom
You three are a pain in the ass you know.

Since this is all about me and my scientifically chosen picks, and I got a late start, I think we should get to drop our worst result. So I could drop my 0-3 from the first week. It would even it out a bit. At least for me that is.
Or if you don't want to do that, then I claim Jmc's picks and first place spot. He quit, and I didn't see anything in the rules, so I can do that.

10 Oct 2011 22:14 #200 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: You three are a pain in the ass you know.

Since this is all about me and my scientifically chosen picks, and I got a late start, I think we should get to drop our worst result. So I could drop my 0-3 from the first week. It would even it out a bit. At least for me that is.
Or if you don't want to do that, then I claim Jmc's picks and first place spot. He quit, and I didn't see anything in the rules, so I can do that.

Hey you are having quite the comeback! You are only 1 game out of 3rd place and if JMC would stop going fricken 3-0 you are gaining on everyone else! You still have 15 weeks counting the playoffs. Plenty of time! And JMC would throw a total fit if we dropped the worse because so far his is 2-1.

Like I said, maybe we can also pick 5 this week. Pick the top three then add 2 more for the pick five contest. We can keep track of it seperately.

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds