× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

10 Oct 2011 12:58 #151 by The Viking

jmc wrote: I quit!, just so it is clear , Viking messed the whole thing up. I picked the Jets when they were 9/12 points , now it is 7 never would have picked that, I would go to another game.. Last week I picked SD when they were 101/2 and the game closed at 10 . I tied . Now ties are considered a loss.
It should have been opening line , pushes should be 1/2 point.
Waste of time and I am OUT.

OK, I was going to respond to this earlier but I was busy and I can't stand whiners so my knee jerk responce would have probably been a bit harsh with references and comparrisons to VL.

First of all stop passing the buck. Take some personal responsibility for YOUR decisions. I didn't mess anything up. It you are looking for an excuse then just say that. Don't try and pass this off on me as everyone knows it is a total crock. Nothing has changed from day one. We are still playing by the exact same rules that were set up by VL. I did not make or change ANY rules. We are ALL using the same opening line spread that is posted on ONE site. We ALL agreed to that. We ALL have been using that for 5 weeks. We have all been fine with it for 5 weeks with no real complaints from anyone other than VL and his alter ego GL. SO How did I mess anything up? You are in first place and complaining? Where is this coming from?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 13:03 #152 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote: I quit!, just so it is clear , Viking messed the whole thing up. I picked the Jets when they were 9/12 points , now it is 7 never would have picked that, I would go to another game.. Last week I picked SD when they were 101/2 and the game closed at 10 . I tied . Now ties are considered a loss.

OK, I was going to respond to this earlier but I was busy and I can't stand whiners so my knee jerk responce would have probably been a bit harsh with references and comparrisons to VL.

First of all stop passing the buck. Take some personal responsibility for YOUR decisions. I didn't mess anything up. It you are looking for an excuse then just say that. Don't try and pass this off on me as everyone knows it is a total crock. Nothing has changed from day one. We are still playing by the exact same rules that were set up by VL. I did not make or change ANY rules. We are ALL using the same opening line spread that is posted on ONE site. We ALL agreed to that. We ALL have been using that for 5 weeks. We have all been fine with it for 5 weeks with no real complaints from anyone other than VL and his alter ego GL. SO How did I mess anything up? You are in first place and complaining? Where is this coming from?

You screwed up the prize and then screwed up the rules. You can't criticize me for quitting when I am winning. If I were losing ,you may have a point.
I love harsh, bring it on. If I won I would have sent you a bill for the VL prize you screwed up.

10 Oct 2011 13:19 - 24 Jan 2012 16:28 #153 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

You screwed up the prize and then screwed up the rules. You can't criticize me for quitting when I am winning. If I were losing ,you may have a point.
I love harsh, bring it on. If I won I would have sent you a bill for the VL prize you screwed up.

THERE WAS NO PRIZE!!! How long have you been on this site? You don't know VL? He was NEVER going to pay $1000. Are you serious that you still believe that? Yeah send me the bill and then come and try and collect it. You are such a moron and are making your self look like a sheltered fool by still talking about that prize.

And NO RULES WERE EVER CHANGED!!! You are just a whiner! Show me what rules were changed? And why do the other 8 of us all find the rules totally acceptable. And not to mention that by sticking with the original -10 got you a win with the Jets where as the -7 would have given you a loss. You are complaining because the rules set from the begining just got you a win? Are you totally out of touch with reality?

10 Oct 2011 13:20 #154 by The Viking
And for 4 weeks you were on top and never had a complaint. Now our rules give you a win and you want to quit? You can't blame any of this on me. If you quit, then we all know you are a quitter just like VL.

10 Oct 2011 13:23 #155 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

THERE WAS NO PRIZE!!! How long hove you ben on this site? You don't know VL? He was NEVER going to pay $1000. Are you serious that you still believe that? Yeah send me the bill and then come and try and collect it. You are such a moron and are making your self look like a sheltered fool by still talking about that prize.

And NO RULES WERE EVER CHANGED!!! You are just a whiner! Show me what rules were changed? And why do the other 8 of us all find the rules totally acceptable. And not to mention that by sticking with the original -10 got you a win with the Jets where as the -7 would have given you a loss. You are complaining because the rules set from the begining just got you a win? Are you totally out of touch with reality?

You decided his prize wasn't real, and ran it off,not me.Since when is a "push" a loss? not in my world, only in yours.

10 Oct 2011 13:25 - 10 Oct 2011 13:33 #156 by The Viking
Final standings after week 5. Still two people with picks tonight.

JMC 2-0 (11-2-1)
The Viking 3-0 (11-4)
TPP 2-1 (8-6-1)
Joe 2-1 (8-7)
RenegadeCJ 1-2 (8-7)
Cinnamon Girl 2-1 (7-8)
Pacamom 2-1 (7-8)
Science Chic 1-1 (6-8)
Hoot Owl 1-2 (4-11)
Grand Larceny 0-3 (3-12)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-13)

10 Oct 2011 13:27 #157 by JMC
Just don't list me as -3 when I don't post my picks take my name off. I may start my own Pick 5

10 Oct 2011 13:29 - 10 Oct 2011 13:37 #158 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

THERE WAS NO PRIZE!!! How long hove you ben on this site? You don't know VL? He was NEVER going to pay $1000. Are you serious that you still believe that? Yeah send me the bill and then come and try and collect it. You are such a moron and are making your self look like a sheltered fool by still talking about that prize.

You decided his prize wasn't real, and ran it off,not me.Since when is a "push" a loss? not in my world, only in yours.

Where is a push a loss? There is no push where you got a loss. Don't start making things up to try and strengthen your patheticly weak excuse. And I never ran any prize off. You have seen VL on here for over a year and you still believe him? You really need a reality check. I am LMAO that someone ACTUALLY believed VL and this prize!! Why do you think he created GL? So he could use a cop out to get out of the prize to try and make people look bad and then keep playing. But then we all knew it and saw how bad he was playing so he used another excuse to quit again. And why did you keep playing for 5 weeks then? Are you really VL's third alter ego on here?

Yes VL was REALLY going to pay me $1000 if I won! LMAO!! And he was the first man to walk on the moon, and he was the sniper in the bushes, and he has 5 Olympic Gold medals, and he is the heir to the throne of England, and he is a mentally stable human being! Right!! :rofl rofllol

10 Oct 2011 13:30 #159 by The Viking

jmc wrote: Just don't list me as -3 when I don't post my picks take my name off. I may start my own Pick 5

You still haven't given a valid excuse why you are quitting. Becuase I just showed all the flaws in your excuses. SO why are you quitting after playing for 5 weeks?

10 Oct 2011 13:32 #160 by The Viking
And I am sorry to the other 8 actual adults who are playing and enjoying this. There always has to be one bad apple in the bunch. This time there was two I guess. And how embarassing that one of the people who started this site is acting this way.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds