× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

09 Oct 2011 11:06 #131 by Hoot Owl
I think the picks need to be in before the first kickoff. Otherwise I want to change one of my picks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2011 11:08 #132 by ScienceChic
Per the rules that were set up at the beginning of the year, picks cannot be changed once made. Sorry Hoot.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Oct 2011 11:13 #133 by Hoot Owl
Sure OK. but picks by proxy are ok?
CG didnt get her picks in before kick off, seems to me she only gets 2 picks

09 Oct 2011 11:23 #134 by ScienceChic
Why would she only get 2 picks and not 3? The other games haven't kicked off, and it's been said more than once by other posters that late games can be picked after the early games have already started, just so long as they haven't started yet.

The proxy pick hasn't come up before - I'm fine with a vote on it. I see no problem with anyone letting me, or any other participant, know what their pick is for this week and putting it in for them because they can't get to the computer - as long as they trust the person to put their picks in as chosen and we don't have arguments about what was told the person who put them in after the fact. But what do the rest of you think? If the vote is to not allow it, then CG will just have to choose from the remaining games.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Oct 2011 11:37 #135 by LOL
Its ok with me, I trust CG and SC. Just add your picks anytime before the game starts.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Oct 2011 11:46 #136 by Hoot Owl
Grand Larceny just called. He is in Nepal, the ascent is going well.
Picks are Cardinals
Jaguars
Falcons

09 Oct 2011 11:52 #137 by LOL
AZ Cardinals and the Jaguars game are already started... tell VL he's too late!

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Oct 2011 12:35 #138 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
Listen I was out and I had talked to the two that were doing the pick three on Shbound. They said just pick the late games but I was panicked about this one because I know you guys are into rules this year. This is about good will I will abide by whatever you guys want. just give me the rules now, because i only have an hour or so.

09 Oct 2011 12:39 #139 by LOL
CG, just throw in your 3rd pick. NE or Detroit may be good. Good luck!

09 Oct 2011 12:42 #140 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
San Diego.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds