× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

11 Oct 2011 13:21 #211 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
It's not fair!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2011 13:29 #212 by LOL
And furthermore, I am only sending my proprietary NFL spreadsheet tips to interested active players by PM message. I don't want any lurkers profiting off my work.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Oct 2011 13:40 #213 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
I gotta be honest....I ran 18 simulations on my X Box yesterday and Cutler averaged 12 sacks per game. I ignored the data

The OVER/UNDER on total sacks in the game was 5, I told my kid Cutler would be sacked 5 times by himself by halftime

11 Oct 2011 13:41 #214 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: It's not fair!

Wrong thread here guys...sorry

11 Oct 2011 13:56 #215 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I gotta be honest....I ran 18 simulations on my X Box yesterday and Cutler averaged 12 sacks per game. I ignored the data

The OVER/UNDER on total sacks in the game was 5, I told my kid Cutler would be sacked 5 times by himself by halftime

Which game?

11 Oct 2011 15:00 #216 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I gotta be honest....I ran 18 simulations on my X Box yesterday and Cutler averaged 12 sacks per game. I ignored the data

Which game?

Which game do you think? Last nights

I swear you have the attention span of a small bug

12 Oct 2011 19:38 #217 by LOL
Week 6 games - lots of big point spreads. Going to make it interesting.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Oct 2011 20:06 #218 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Week 6 games - lots of big point spreads. Going to make it interesting.

I hate big point spreads. Too many variables. I think I have only picked one or two all season over 7 points.

12 Oct 2011 21:33 #219 by UNDER MODERATION
:Snooze

12 Oct 2011 23:40 #220 by pacamom
Thanks for all the offers of help, but I can do this on my own. And I don't use a spreadsheet. Its all in my head.

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds