× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

14 Oct 2011 14:04 #241 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Detroit
New Orleans
Chicago

Got em

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2011 14:06 #242 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

Joe wrote: ditto 3 picks is plenty for me this year.

I vote for most wins, ignore ties... Winning is all that matters :)

Thats because you don't gamble, winning is $ period. nothing else matters. In Vikings example the fewer win scenario would take home more cash. That's what matters.
I am out but since Viking destroyed the prize, and the thread is now irrelevant , I'll tell you what I would have picked if it mattered.
Dallas
Balt.
Giants

But I do hope you stick around. 15 more weeks. It will be fun

14 Oct 2011 14:09 #243 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

Thats because you don't gamble, winning is $ period. nothing else matters. In Vikings example the fewer win scenario would take home more cash. That's what matters.
I am out but since Viking destroyed the prize, and the thread is now irrelevant , I'll tell you what I would have picked if it mattered.
Dallas
Balt.
Giants

Great, so what is my prize?

14 Oct 2011 15:08 #244 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

Dallas
Balt.
Giants

Great, so what is my prize?

Same as last year. Why do Liberals always 'want' something? When did people stop having fun in life unless they 'get something' out of it?

14 Oct 2011 17:50 - 14 Oct 2011 18:49 #245 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

jmc wrote:

I am out but since Viking destroyed the prize, and the thread is now irrelevant

It's sad. All my prizes woulda made it interesting, not to mention exciting. I woulda stayed in if Viking would have bowed out, I just could'nt listen to his constant complaining and rule changes for 18 weeks, thats just too much. Next year i'll offer prizes to everyone except Viking.

14 Oct 2011 17:51 #246 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote: When did people stop having fun in life unless they 'get something' out of it?

Usually about the same time they develop pubic hair...

14 Oct 2011 18:12 #247 by LOL
I joined this contest this year because it looked like fun last year. Thought it would be fun to compete with friends and talk football. I don't care about sports gambling for money or prizes. There are places for that. Too bad it is so complicated, it really does not need to be. Whatever the rules are they are fine with me. Its just not all that important. Actually, its incredibly trivial.

Cheers! Good luck.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Oct 2011 18:34 #248 by pacamom

The Viking wrote:

pacamom wrote: Jmc quit. He doesn't get to come back. Just like we can't change our picks, once you quit, you're done.

Ouch! Harsh! We never made that rule though. He can still show up and make his picks. And this is a tough week. We may have a few 0-3's.

I hate rules. Maybe we should vote on it. Just like we have to vote on everything else.

Carolina
Dallas
Chicago

14 Oct 2011 18:47 #249 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I joined this contest this year because it looked like fun last year. Thought it would be fun to compete with friends and talk football. I don't care about sports gambling for money or prizes. There are places for that. Too bad it is so complicated, it really does not need to be. Whatever the rules are they are fine with me. Its just not all that important. Actually, its incredibly trivial.

Cheers! Good luck.

Sounds like you're sick of Vikings BS too..Should I start a new contest complete with prizes and everything? Viking excluded

14 Oct 2011 18:48 #250 by UNDER MODERATION

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pacamom wrote: Jmc quit. He doesn't get to come back. Just like we can't change our picks, once you quit, you're done.

Ouch! Harsh! We never made that rule though. He can still show up and make his picks. And this is a tough week. We may have a few 0-3's.

I hate rules. Maybe we should vote on it. Just like we have to vote on everything else.

Carolina
Dallas
Chicago

Sounds like you had enough of Viking too...

It's sad how one rotten apple can ruin the entire barrel.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds